Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Holy gently caress the headache that must have induced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Naked Bear posted:

I read "A-10 Strafing Runs - Family Day" and got really excited for a moment.

The only reason I clicked the video was because I was wondering "how big was the family".

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Duke Chin posted:

This thread turned into downer town real fast

Turn around thread, turn around!

Codename: Zoolander

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I'm know he probably hosed up the dude he eventually killed at the end, but I giggled when he threw that grenade right through the room and back outside.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

How many of those reindeer do you think ate poo poo during that rocket barrage?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

When you die your nerves all overload in extreme pain and it's the worst split second of your loving life, but then your consciousness, which is contained in one single cell in your brain, just kinda sits there with no way to feel or see or talk or do have any outside stimulus. If you're blown to bits like that your consciousness just floats away but you can't experience it, just the cold, empty, loneliness of forever darkness and silence.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

gently caress helicopters

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Just imagine running and turning and looking back and you see the tank turned, too.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

shame on an IGA posted:

Leaders denying mistakes is the whole of history

Like, when Jefferson Davis was captured after Lee and Johnston had already surrendered he was trying to escape to raise a new army in Mexico

While crossdressing

(well, accidentally, but it makes a good story!)

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Also everything else happened and there's a notification for all of it.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

We all had it backwards. Everbody thought online FPS games were a war simulator to ease teens into dehumanizing the other when it was actually a laboratory to harvest new and exciting PSYOPS concepts from sociopathic 13 year olds

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I love the sound of an M2.

thudthudthudthudthudthudthud

You can hear it, you know you can.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Tanks look like a horror show to someone who is claustrophobic. They also look hot as gently caress. I'm sure people will back me up here but just how much does being in a tank suck poo poo?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Slim Pickens posted:

Trying to decipher the video creator's avatar. Imperial Russian flag, White Rose of York, and I can't figure out what the red M arrow symbol is.

Not sure why my dog's ears perk up every time I open this image.

Racer X?!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Blind Rasputin posted:

Just wondering but if the Tesla cars use their Lidar/radar for collision avoidance and can like, dodge a bicyclist at the last second why isn’t a 5th generation strike fighter using its radar for collision avoidance, too?

I'm a bit of an expert in this field because I have ridden in a Tesla a few times and I've seen Top Gun five times. Teslas do not move as fast as jets.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Context?

E. I googled around and it’s the Not loving Around Coalition, an all black “militia.”

I think the last time they showed here someone mentioned their leader is quite antisemitic.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Was that dum dum that tried to rambo down the side of a hill and got shot up an American? Seems even stupider than whatever is happening here.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Gotta be some weird perspective trick going on there and he's dug in like 10 feet in the dirt because there's about no way he survives that hit at the end if he's not

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Dudes in the T 90 are not having a good time

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Ah, the old Reverse War Thunder

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

How many miles away is that height from "woops shot junk into space hope it doesn't break a satellite?"

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Phanatic posted:

The odds of hitting anything on a single hop up and down are so low as to be not worth worrying about unless you really want to look for something to worry about.

I really want to look for something to worry about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I thought my stupid little derail would be over by now but I'm SO GLAD it isn't.