Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Zeris posted:

lol when an explosion happens in the middle of your circlejerk

from an ATGM no less, so it's not impossible to imagine they could have seen/heard the launch

but gently caress it, lightning never strikes twice in the same place. Now deal me a new hand, Abu Hajar

Inshallah :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:perfect:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
man that dude is booking it....to where i don't know because all i see is loving desert.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
that is some no poo poo metal gear solid levels of poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18UJGzZhv_M

except that guy snuck up on the idiots with no dismount security. point still stands though.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Isn't the national anthem of Afghanistan "Playing with the Boys" by Kenny Loggins?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

Personally, I think thats how we should always conduct post-invaison operations, just let each FOB go loving nuts, give them a fiefdom, and terrorize it in gaudy costumes with murder jeeps, all telling Gen. Mattis to witness them

I'd re-enlist.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

Predators in the sky, painted like grinning sharks, all matte grey replaced with well-polished chrome. 113's are now covered in rusted metal spikes and pictures of throbbing cocks. The FOB that gets the most kills in the most impressive ways in the AO becomes "Witnessed" and NATO rents out the entirety of Amsterdam for them on a 3 month leave. Islam dies within the decade and is replaced with the worship of a Minute Man painted in bright silver krylon with the words "Perfect in every way" and a touching mural of a naked Katy Perry being hosed by Christina Hendricks using a model of the Enola Gay

The world never again knows peace

only purpose

a true poet. witnessed. :perfect:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I wish the eotechs didn't have all those problems because I really liked the concept and big viewing area compared to an aimpoint, it was nice having the optic not obscure much of what you're aiming at.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Pesticide20 posted:

ACOGs are the best optic

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Yeah ELCANs are pretty sweet.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
What's "oh ye of little faith" in Russian?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
after our iraq deployment i had to stay in kuwait for an extra 2 weeks because someone hosed up the chalk orders or some poo poo. our 1SG met us when we got off the bus with a carload of booze for us :unsmith:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
something something army penis joke

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
abu hajaar strikes again

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Also used in Metal Gear Solid

:madmax:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

lol the red presents next to the tree look like dynamite bombs

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Guess it was some big group jump but the pilot couldn't see the plane below him? :shrug:

It's exactly that. Both pilots were in each other's blind spots. No clue on what they were doing on the radio, if they were in controlled airspace or if they were just broadcasting on an open channel where they were or what.....but yeah, they were in each other's blind spots and hosed up royally somewhere along the line in announcing their location over the radio, or a controller hosed up if they were in controlled airspace. Someone correct me on stuff because it's been a while since I sperged out about airplanes.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

thank mr skeltal

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

For when you want to cowitness with your front and rear sight.

honestly i've seen a lot of guys do that. in case your m68 gets busted you can rip it off and throw on your iron sights if you weren't issued the smaller backup iron sights.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you, this is my safety sir

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

how about some goddamned trigger discipline

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Buca di Bepis posted:

Is that a loving biplane?

I'm a little rusty on my airplane sperging, but I seem to recall that they have such a good wing/lifting area that they can fly balls slow to the point that the Russians would just have dudes jump out of it onto the ground at low level without getting hurt.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Godholio posted:

Also slow enough to get shot down by an American firing an AK-47 out the door of a loving Huey.

That is and forever will be the most metal thing ever.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

loving history channel

:eng99:

it was aliens

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

https://i.imgur.com/1K5Fy58.gifv

https://gfycat.com/EcstaticGlitteringIberianbarbel

https://gfycat.com/ScratchyConfusedChimpanzee

:flashfap:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Nobody is worse than the SEALs.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

CommieGIR posted:

I'd love to fly in an OV-10

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The full auto civilian registration, the NFA registry, was frozen with the 1986 "firearm owners protection act".....sooooo you can't bring in and/or register any full auto firearm for the civilian market :(.

Fixed supply and big demand for full auto is why everything costs in the tens of thousands or more. I think the cheapest full auto giggle switch toy you can get is a mac10 or some poo poo for around $6000 last time I checked.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
And then you also have to live in a state that allows full auto.

And then on top of all that I forget what it's called but there's some laws about importation of firearms and whether or not they pass the "sporting arms purpose" test, which is an arbitrary number of cosmetic features. I'm a bit rusty in this so someone correct me if need be.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Usually those dudes have buddies that are class 3 dealers so they can play around with all that poo poo, or have someone on production team who is. I found out later from a buddy of mine that CarniK Con was in my brigades engineer batallion right down the street from us, small world I guess, slightly.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
While I completely agree with you, let's bring this to the gunchat thread that I'm horrible thread maker of because I'm behind by like 300 posts.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
What was that book or study about how middle eastern armies are pants on head retarded and why they fight like retards? From my personal anecdotal evidence, middle eastern armies are all about who's tribe you're from or who you bribed to be an officer. Enlisted are literally cannon fodder and officers hoard all knowledge about anything, especially when they get sent to US military schools. That and from what I saw, it literally was "inshallah" about everything. Don't need tactics or cover when it's up to god when you die.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Chiwie posted:

Please tell me this is real.

No, someone on an air soft forum made it as a joke.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
On one hand LIBRUHLSSSS

On the other hand, kill all bronies.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

my kinda ape posted:

It's a meme, that dude is a leftist.

Aww, I wanted it to be real. Kill all bronies still stands.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
NSA WIZARD confirm/deny all intel weenies are body pillow loving anime weirdos and bronies, even in the NSA?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Zeris posted:

Is this a trick question or something

?

No I just wanted a joke response from NSA WIZARD.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
grover :frogout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Honestly I've been amazed at how far middle eastern terrorist organizations have come in the past decade+. I seriously think they just started watching a lot of American gun videos on youtube and poo poo and decided to start using actual tactics and make their guys practice. It's weird, I'm so used to middle eastern guys do the spray and prayallahu ackbar.