Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Should have used it for the Notre Dame fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

McNally posted:

I can't imagine that would have been a good idea.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1117844987293487104?s=20

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ooh you got Lt. Gen. Kelly, he's a real cutie :love:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:yikes:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LibCrusher posted:

Saying this poo poo should be banned is like saying a bullet should be. YES it KILLS PEOPLE. That’s the IDEA. We should be thankful that the government is killing people with laser guided sword missiles fired from flying robots instead of what it used to do: turn everyone within 20 meters into hamburger

Bullet or blade, imperialism is imperialism.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

A classic, timestamped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JNLqFHH-oQ&t=85s

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Would it help if I said colonel first

I'm going to swat some bothersome flies

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Back in my day we used command wires with piles of rocks as aiming markers. Kids these days with their tech.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

56 seconds that dude is like...ten feet to the front right of that tank firing. He dead.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This is more than tinnitus. If you're next to a tank barrel when it fires the overpressure is gonna gently caress you up bad.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

mawp mawp

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hows the hre working out for ya

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Phil Moscowitz posted:

I honestly couldn’t tell if it was re-enactors, a colorized photograph, painting, what. They’re all so vogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFq2pU21cNU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Uh...

That's...a model.

HAH!

It is, you're amazing

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

my brain hurts now

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

But Vasudus is in DC today?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Oh no, they have that awful laser tag equipment on it. See that black panel on the right of the tank? When you get shot by an enemy tank round during an exercise, it shoots out a little thing that's supposed to make a puff of white smoke indicating you got hit to you and the guy shooting you. Never worked. We'd always end up with the graders sitting shotgun getting out and going nuh-uh we killed you first.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Scratch Monkey posted:

Combat Camera/MilPics: The missile kinda knows where it is.

shhhh, you're gonna get us sued for copyright

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Often miscalled salvos, flocks of wild rockets can be seen dirt darting anywhere poo poo Is Going Off.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

A Bad Poster posted:

So, that ammo definitely cost more than whatever would have been destroyed, right?

What are you, a capitalist?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

cool cool let me just fire up this backpack nuclear reactor and we're g2g

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Twitter dude for sure

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio posted:

I knew a Lt who put a bulldozer through a wall. He's a Lt Col now.

Had lunch with a 3 star who rolled a 113 down a hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

would daily drive