Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape

Man, is it just the US that puts deluge foam fire extinguishers everywhere? Yes! Spray the inferno with basically a garden hose! It's totally helping!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
Yo does anyone have that warning poster where the Marines/Army/Whoever strapped a bunch of claymores to the front of their humvee's bumper "in case they were ambushed" and basically had a live bomb pointing at their whole convoy for like a week?

Please post the dumbest warning posters you've seen, not including the "Private tries to unjam M2 by beating it with a .50 round" demolished hand please

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
Ka52s are so much cooler than AH64s.

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
e;fb
edit 2: I know regional pilots get paid poo poo and are just the busdrivers of the sky, but what do those crazy assholes that drop phos-chek at 100ft agl make? Surely enough to justify such insanity

Diabeesting fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jul 25, 2016

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
Da share z0ne says what we're all thinking, but with cool 90s skeletons as backdrops, whats not to get?

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
Is that... it looks bigger than a 90mm, is that a 115mm gun?

Edit: found it, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/122_mm_howitzer_2A18_(D-30)

Diabeesting fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Aug 1, 2016

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape

VikingSkull posted:

the hilarious thing is the Syrian conversion of this gun utilizes the hull of a T-34

You know, I bet the pickup is a more reliable platform.

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
Even without HE filler, wouldn't the pressure wave gently caress up everyone in the area real good? Not as much as an enclosed space, but I imagine most of those ear drums are burst or worse

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
These are people that landed on the wrong carrier somehow, right?

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
No, thats real. The Kurds shamed the west pretty hard after media dubbed her "Kudish Angelina Jolie" and idolized her, forgetting she was a front line fighter against ISIS, a job that doesn't have the greatest life expectancy.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37337908

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape

I've seen Russians fire AGS30s like that in other videos and I've always wondered why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabeesting
Apr 29, 2006

turn right to escape
https://twitter.com/PissPigGranddad/status/842926233340076032

I don't know where Pisspig gets the time to poo poo all over people on twitter as hes sitting on the front line at Raqqa, but he do. I check his tweets every morning hoping he hasn't died some horrible death, looks like theres some marxist god out there looking over him today!