Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Zeris posted:

You have to undergo eunuch surgery and accept 150% VA disability (it's a secret rating) before you go up in one of those babies

if you didn't the radiation that bad boy is shooting out would give you balls like the fuckin elephant man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

VikingSkull posted:

"If you feel stupid, I'm not making you feel that way"

hahaha

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

"MSgt Woods" posted:

I want to put in a good word for those G.I.s who helped me... they all did swell.... I am trying to get [them] a promotion....

dude's cool in my book

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

lmao I don't have even a fraction of the patience or emotional stability to be a cop

every single one of those okie white trash fucks would be ding dong dead before that video hit 2:00

edit: also lol at these loving cops. We couldn't win the fight, they must have learned special anti-police tactics!!!!!

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 14:50 on May 12, 2016

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
edit drat my b I thought that was from red dawn

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
i think the king of jordan is the one with the really hot wife, too

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

pantslesswithwolves posted:

As far as Middle Eastern monarchies go, the Jordanians are probably the least worst of them. It’s for that reason KSA has really been trying to pull them (and Morocco) under their thumb in the Gulf Cooperation Council.

whoever came up with trying to get Morocco into the Gulf Cooperation Council needs to take a look at a map

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Phil Moscowitz posted:

here are some pics of my granddad

Super cool, thanks for sharing

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

subterfudge posted:

The Carl Gustav rocks you pretty hard when you fire it. Shoot a few rounds and you just feel tired for the rest of the day. We were told that it was medically recommended to only shoot like 5-6 rounds in one day but we didn't really follow that.

yeh but you got to shoot a carl gustav i bet that thing is fuckin sick

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

nope nope nope nope

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Fallom posted:

Some guy in a thread said they would line their shirts with hardtack to soak up the blow

softening your hardtack by keeping it in your warm sweaty armpit all day mm mmm

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

mlmp08 posted:

And on top of that the coverage area of C-RAM is pretty small, so it's not like they shoot down every rocket landing in the middle of fuckall nowhere. Do they hit a lot of rockets that probably would've hit a T-wall or Hesco or parking lot with a generic Toyota or something? Sure. But it's not like they're even engaging rockets targeting the field outside the base.

how about a little respect for the sanctity and value of old hilux pickups

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

MikeCrotch posted:

Isn't part of Sikhism to carry a ceremonial knife? I'm assuming that's what was being referred to

They also have a traditional system of martial arts concerned with the use of that knife (kirpan) and the bangle they wear on one wrist (kara). In the end, Sikhs, Ghurkas, India has a diversity of warrior cultures that would probably love to go stab PLA troops

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

PookBear posted:

'drawing enemy fire' isn't a real thing

?
...?

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I'm not even commenting on the video, here. I guess the fire itself is neutral, it's gonna hit what it hits, but it is directed by combatants who have some level of discretion on what targets they're firing on, so it is conceivable that a unit could make some kind of feint or "draw fire" if you will as a tactic I dunno am I missing a joke or something

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Feb 18, 2022

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Feb 18, 2022

US Berder Patrol