Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

RasterPunk posted:

In Trifoce Heroes that text flying across the screen is something I've seen a lot with some of the Japanese apps I've been using.There's one that does news and stuff and it'd feature all their comments flying right to left like that. I wonder if it's just a thing with them; an unusual choice for a video game considering it's covering most of the screen. It's busy to look at even with phones.

At least there's a button to shut it off.

In Japanese tv shows you see text appearing in the middle of the screen constantly too. And it's kinda a thing in Dangan Ronpa as well, but there it's required for a minigame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

The talk with princess Zelda was very reminiscent of when you first met her in Ocarina of Time, though. Similar things were said, Impa was there, ...

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

If you hit them they turned to stone and there was nothing more you could do with them, they'd just stay like that until you left the screen. It was a very strange enemy, and I wonder if that was its intended behaviour.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

The hell, you can jump down that fence in the speed mini game left of the Kakariko entrance? I did not know that.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

The dungeon is either named "Thieves' hideout" or "Thieves hideout", but "thieve's" is just wrong and annoys the grammar nerd in me.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I found an accurate depiction of Yoshi, Travis and ThornBrain on the internet.

http://i.imgur.com/V7wAk9u.gifv

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

So what's in the chest we saw for a second at 6:44 in LBW? I don't think you went back for it?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I'm completely fine with you just showing off every level once and finishing the story.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I haven't played this game so I might be wrong, but it looked to me that near the end you showed off what the lady says when you don't change outfits, which seems to override the outfit-specific lines.

This means you haven't shown off the text for the Fierce Deity suit yet. Will you do so next video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Welp. Thanks for the LPs. I'm glad that you could make the Triforce Heroes one work despite scheduling trouble.

I suppose the moral of the story is that the only thing that really matters is appearance.

• Locked thread