Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I think I read somewhere that when the Jesuits came to Japan in the 16th century they though Japan was really great except for the paganism and the widespread acceptance of homosexuality.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Dark Souls 2 has a filter like that. It censors sequences of letters in the middle of words, resulting in filtering "Persephone" to "Persep**ne" and "Knight" to "K***ht." I had to stare at that second one a while to figure out what had happened.

I believe that is called the "Scunthorpe problem" because residents of Scunthorpe were blocked from creating AOL accounts in 1996 because the swear filter picked up on the oval office inside Scunthorpe. No idea if the good people of Penistone have had similar problems.

FreudianSlippers has a new favorite as of 23:36 on Feb 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread