Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Hi, this is my cat

Her name is Trophy. It's been like 4 years since the last time I made a thread where I posted pictures of her. Gonna do that again now, choosing from pics going back from 2012 to now.

So, in conclusion: this thread is where I will be posting pictures of my cat for awhile, maybe even every day, until I get bored of it or think y'all have gotten bored of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notsowelp
Oct 12, 2012

Though she is small, she is fierce.
im already bored of it

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
gently caress yeah Trophy

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Cool thank you for your input, the both of you. I feel this thread is really going places now.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Trophy :buddy:

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
Hey trophy. Hey. Hey trophy.

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
trophy rules

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Good morning I hope this post finds you well. Please find enclosed several pictures of my cat.

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER
Hm. Round in shape, rich in color. Texture can't be determined, but appears soft in texture. 9/10

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
/W\

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

For the last two nights Trophy has been yowling very loudly and running through the house and then yesterday we had a 1.3 magnitude explosion earthquake. Coincidence?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Why is your cat causing mild natural disasters.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

constantinople posted:

Hm. Round in shape, rich in color. Texture can't be determined, but appears soft in texture. 9/10

Her name literally means second place so this checks out.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Why is your cat causing mild natural disasters.

Have you met a cat before?

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

I forgot to mention: if anyone has any questions about my cat I would be happy answer them. I don't know what kind of questions you would have about a cat but I just want to put that out there.

embykins
Jul 4, 2009
Please post a video of your cat meowing. I need more information before I can give Trophy a proper assessment.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

embykins posted:

Please post a video of your cat meowing. I need more information before I can give Trophy a proper assessment.

She shuts up when the camera comes out, she is very camera aware.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

I feel like four images per post is just about right. Not so few that it's boring but not so many that you feel like you can't really appreciate each one individually. I only mention this because I want you all to know the amount of care and thought that goes into a thread in which I post pictures of my cat.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Here are four more pics of my cat. I hope you are all enjoying them. I know I enjoyed taking them.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

El Gar posted:

I forgot to mention: if anyone has any questions about my cat I would be happy answer them. I don't know what kind of questions you would have about a cat but I just want to put that out there.

Please describe the sensation of petting Trophy's belly fur

Is it as soft as an angel's back hair?

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

khy posted:

Please describe the sensation of petting Trophy's belly fur

Is it as soft as an angel's back hair?

Yes it is as soft as you would imagine, and get this: in eight years it has never, not even once, been a trap.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I like the one where it looks like she is puking out some horror movie monstrosity onto a plate.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I like the one where it looks like she is puking out some horror movie monstrosity onto a plate.

Heck yeah feed your cat chicken backbones every day.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

I like this thread it's nice and quiet and we're all just here looking at pics of my cat.

Fuzz Feets
Apr 11, 2009

What are her favorite toys?

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Fuzz Feets posted:

What are her favorite toys?

She only really has one toy she plays with, a fuzzy red mouse filled with d8 Montana catnip. It's her best friend, it is always in a different place in the house every day. At night she will carry it out into the middle of a hallway and start meowing at it loudly for long periods of time.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Good morning (well for me at least idk if it is for you right now or whenever you end up reading this but you get my point)

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Tell your friends we're coming for them

Trophy has a good face.

I like the black circle around her neck. It is like how video games have a seam where ok body texture meets better face texture. Reinforces my feeling of trophys face being good.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

skoolmunkee posted:

Trophy has a good face.

I like the black circle around her neck. It is like how video games have a seam where ok body texture meets better face texture. Reinforces my feeling of trophys face being good.

It's called a necklace and for show quality they are supposed to have several. Trophy is pet quality of course.

quote:

Several unbroken necklaces on
neck and upper chest, the more the better

via: http://www.cfa.org/Portals/0/documents/breeds/standards/american-sh.pdf

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

I don't know if you have noticed yet but these are all instagram pics. I love instagram it's a very fun way to share pictures.

Ferryll
Sep 16, 2013

<3

This and Tycho+Refurb are my favorite threads.
You can post an endless amount of Trophy pictures and each time I will ooh and ah about how pretty she is.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
I can't find the video of you giving Trophy her blocks back.

Did you take it down? If not please link it! :)

Edit forget it I found it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hp0D_oMqkM

Maldoror fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Feb 28, 2016

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Maldoror posted:

... the video of you giving Trophy her blocks back ...

I'm glad you liked and remembered that video. I haven't been doing Hey Trophy videos as much lately. I'm trying to remember to do them on Instagram now occasionally. Here is the one I made for valentine's day: https://www.instagram.com/p/BByD4kdh0kS/?taken-by=heytrophy

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I like your cat. Do you have other pets?

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Alder posted:

I like your cat. Do you have other pets?

Just a Betta fish. It's blue. Its name is Blue Fish.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
How old is Trophy now? I feel like I've been looking at pictures of her for years but she has a permakitten face

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Tendai posted:

How old is Trophy now? I feel like I've been looking at pictures of her for years but she has a permakitten face

She turned 8 last September. The pics in this thread are from 2012-2013 so far.

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

I overheard someone saying that today was a super tuesday and I just have to agree, I'm having a super day and I hope you all are too.

• Locked thread