Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Merdifex
May 13, 2015

by Shine

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Why are you so whiny?

The SJ people are the whiners. We're better off without them around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Does schmorktoberfest put the toilet paper on the roll with the paper on top or on bottom?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I know I reused that one but my phone autocorrected "schmorky" to "schmorktoberfest"

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Spanish Manlove posted:

Does schmorktoberfest put the toilet paper on the roll with the paper on top or on bottom?

over the top tp is loving monstrous, mandatory death penalty for over the toppers

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Isaac posted:

Did anyone ever play that game "the shiva" and the last boss fight is rabbi vs rabbi and you can only land punches after the other rabbi dosent answer a question with a question?

Yes, it was amazing.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Is there a SomethingAwful phone number the rest of us goons can call when we need to get bailed out of jail?

I like this idea....Lowtax was talking a few weeks back about "value added" services for a monthly fee. Maybe the top tier of this could be "retard insurance" where Lowtax comes and gets you out of jail, anywhere in the world.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Serious questions, looks like there's some poo poo going on but I'll be damned if I know what.

Who is shmorky
Why do people hate shmorky

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

henpod posted:

Serious questions, looks like there's some poo poo going on but I'll be damned if I know what.

Who is shmorky

here you go https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762459

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

henpod posted:

Who is shmorky

You are a 2008 reg for christ sake.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1279

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=shmorky

e: Oh and that....I kinda forgot about the actual real reason for this thread.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
welp y'know sometimes your friends go certifiably loving crazy and do not really want to be helped into a state on non-insanity so what are you going to do?

It's sad, but there's not a whole hell of a lot you can do sometimes

just remember and be grateful for the better times and move on man; nobody has all that much time on this rock in a relative sense so make good use of it

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
that's not a human voice what the gently caress

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Slugnoid posted:

that's not a human voice what the gently caress

remember me Lowtax? When I killed Gaming Garbage I talked just... like... THIS!!!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Lowtax please consider doing some more gaming garbage videos; they were amusing even up 'till the end IMO

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

henpod posted:

Who is shmorky

people don't necessarily "hate" shmorky as much as they have a lot of dirt on him (though it's pretty well-aired dirt at this point in time). because they know he was a diaper furfag who did fleshlight banner ads for the Stile Project and then much later did this genderfluid thing with the weird voice, this gives strangers the world over the latitude to be smug and lovely about him, because, ha ha, THEY'RE not former diaper furfags who did fleshlight banner ads for the Stile Project and then much later did this genderfluid thing with the weird voice

it's not so much a public beating as it is a grandstanding display of "look at me, and see how much better i am than this person"

Monkey Fracas posted:

Lowtax please consider doing some more gaming garbage videos; they were amusing even up 'till the end IMO

ain't gonna be poo poo without shmorky

the videos where it's rich being cranky by himself suck

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*
http://www.autoaim.org/mandy_craycray.jpg

I dunno. She seems perfectly fine and mentally stable to me. Shmorklurf found himself a winner there.

Edit: Gaah! I have no idea why, but the IMG tagging seems to not work? Are her psychic powers blocking them? :iiam:

Edit 2: Dafuq? I can't [img] link to anything from my site, but [url] tags still work? Something up with SA at the moment?

autoaim.cfg fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Feb 19, 2016

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Booblord Zagats posted:

I bet it sounds like Brainy Smurf trying to move furniture that Linda Blair is still sitting on and not at all happy about it

That is a hell of a mental image

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

cram me sideways posted:

yeah needs to be someone to bounce conversation/ideas off of

pretty hard to be amusing just by yourself

grab Slowbeef or Putty or someone and make them do it; I dunno

there's an entire subforum of people who love to talk over games right over there -->

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

cram me sideways posted:

people don't necessarily "hate" shmorky as much as they have a lot of dirt on him (though it's pretty well-aired dirt at this point in time). because they know he was a diaper furfag who did fleshlight banner ads for the Stile Project and then much later did this genderfluid thing with the weird voice, this gives strangers the world over the latitude to be smug and lovely about him, because, ha ha, THEY'RE not former diaper furfags who did fleshlight banner ads for the Stile Project and then much later did this genderfluid thing with the weird voice

it's not so much a public beating as it is a grandstanding display of "look at me, and see how much better i am than this person"

does he do the voice thing on purpose? I assumed it must have been some medical thing

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Lowtax:

Do you think this could have all been kept from happening if Schmorky would just Avoid the Noid?

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi
Shmorkywife liked me a lot for some reason and talked to me constantly, although I rarely spoke back. Usually just ramblings about the Rothchilds, the Jews, poo poo like that. I saw her slipping in recent months and it was tragic because she wouldn't get help. Then this poo poo melted down and it was just a sad train wreck for a while, but she refuses to get help so I eventually had to block her on Facebook. She started posting my name in her statuses and poo poo when I didn't reply to her messages anymore; she'd just post the messages to me as statuses. She wanted me to come meet her and Shmorky and "two friends who will be here anytime you can make it to Spokane". Needless to say I didn't plan on going, but it was troubling at the time and got creepier as time went on.

And to address a point I've seen asked several times itt, most goons don't actually touch the poop in this case; the poop comes after us and touches us repeatedly. She seeks people out whom she has never spoken with before and drops these messages on them. At first it's believable, troubling poo poo, but then she starts saying poo poo like "Lowtax is a pedophile" and it gets loving ridiculous and loving wrong.

Good luck with this Mr. Tax, you and your family don't deserve this. I genuinely feel bad for her but at the end of the day, as somebody with my own mental illnesses, you've gotta take care of yourself because if you don't and you're as bad-off as her you're sort of an rear end in a top hat.

Lowtax do you acknowledge Shmorky's right to exist? I'm gonna try to work out peace between you two.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

MustelaFuro posted:

What I can't conceive of is what about this abusive and controlling woman makes Schmorky feel they belongs with her. Is it like Shmorky feels a sense of consistency or certainty in being with someone who treats them like poo poo? Does Shmorky think they doesn't deserve to be treated well? I don't get it, but it makes me sad.

She has hypnotic powers.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
And I'm loving baffled about why people are calling a person abusive and controlling when it seems like they can barely feed themselves.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

remember me Lowtax? When I killed Gaming Garbage I talked just... like... THIS!!!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Keg posted:

And I'm loving baffled about why people are calling a person abusive and controlling when it seems like they can barely feed themselves.

Because emotional abusive and hyper codependent people make the people in their lives feel responsible for their very well being and force them in to highly uncomfortable and sometimes even dangerous situations. They realize how to milk a situation and other people's emotions and finances just right to create a constant environment of calamity that feeds their own need for attention and martyrdom/victimhood.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Merdifex posted:

The SJ people are the whiners. We're better off without them around.

You are a broke brain weirdo that posts earnestly in the PYF "dark enlightenment" thread.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

Shmorkywife liked me a lot for some reason and talked to me constantly, although I rarely spoke back. Usually just ramblings about the Rothchilds, the Jews, poo poo like that. I saw her slipping in recent months and it was tragic because she wouldn't get help. Then this poo poo melted down and it was just a sad train wreck for a while, but she refuses to get help so I eventually had to block her on Facebook. She started posting my name in her statuses and poo poo when I didn't reply to her messages anymore; she'd just post the messages to me as statuses. She wanted me to come meet her and Shmorky and "two friends who will be here anytime you can make it to Spokane". Needless to say I didn't plan on going, but it was troubling at the time and got creepier as time went on.

And to address a point I've seen asked several times itt, most goons don't actually touch the poop in this case; the poop comes after us and touches us repeatedly. She seeks people out whom she has never spoken with before and drops these messages on them. At first it's believable, troubling poo poo, but then she starts saying poo poo like "Lowtax is a pedophile" and it gets loving ridiculous and loving wrong.

Good luck with this Mr. Tax, you and your family don't deserve this. I genuinely feel bad for her but at the end of the day, as somebody with my own mental illnesses, you've gotta take care of yourself because if you don't and you're as bad-off as her you're sort of an rear end in a top hat.

Lowtax do you acknowledge Shmorky's right to exist? I'm gonna try to work out peace between you two.

so joining the facebook goons group just got another reason to never join it

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

Because emotional abusive and hyper codependent people make the people in their lives feel responsible for their very well being and force them in to highly uncomfortable and sometimes even dangerous situations. They realize how to milk a situation and other people's emotions and finances just right to create a constant environment of calamity that feeds their own need for attention and martyrdom/victimhood.

You're making her out to be a mastermind when the American government has deemed her unfit to work because she is a retard.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

The videos with his daughter are amazing. She's like a tiny Lowtax when it comes to internet humour.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Keg posted:

You're making her out to be a mastermind when the American government has deemed her unfit to work because she is a retard.

I was talking about Schmorky. Yeah, she's just a wack job with delusions of grandeur. Poor thing needs help in a bad way

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Booblord Zagats posted:

I was talking about Schmorky. Yeah, she's just a wack job with delusions of grandeur. Poor thing needs help in a bad way

Oh yeah Shmorky is definitely the shithead in this situation. Thought you were talking about the other person.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

i made this joke in the last thread you lousy theif!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Keg posted:

Oh yeah Shmorky is definitely the shithead in this situation. Thought you were talking about the other person.
S'all good, dude. I reread what you were saying afterward and realized I am an idiot with poor reading comprehension today

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Cowman posted:

There are like a million goon groups and they're all bad and circlejerky.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Putty posted:

I prefer to think of it as a coincidentally evolved joke

mng posted:

There are like a million goon groups and they're all bad and circlejerky.

as bad as goons are on the forums things start to get really weird in goon groups outside the forums

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Putty posted:

Just be happy that it's too good for one thread :colbert:

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Cowman posted:

idk if you're into watching meltdowns and neckbeards trying desperately to one-up one another you should join.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
meltdowns are fun to watch on the forums where people have dumb avatars and no real name attached. It gets sad on Facebook.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dusty Baker 2 posted:

idk if you're into watching meltdowns and neckbeards trying desperately to one-up one another you should join.

On the other hand, that sounds like the kind of thing that leads to "poop touching"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dusty Baker 2
Jul 8, 2011

Keyboard Inghimasi

Booblord Zagats posted:

On the other hand, that sounds like the kind of thing that leads to "poop touching"

Yeah but you get to watch the poop touch other poop.

mng posted:

meltdowns are fun to watch on the forums where people have dumb avatars and no real name attached. It gets sad on Facebook.

My name is Dusty Baker 2 IRL

• Locked thread