Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B33rChiller

I saw Iron Chef waaay afyer I'd last seen Brotherhood of the Wolf, and always had that "where do I recognize him from?" Thought.

Then a few months back, somebody's avatar sparked memories of that question, and I started looking around, checking credits.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

B33rChiller posted:

I saw Iron Chef waaay afyer I'd last seen Brotherhood of the Wolf, and always had that "where do I recognize him from?" Thought.

Then a few months back, somebody's avatar sparked memories of that question, and I started looking around, checking credits.

Oh. Iron Chef America. I refuse to acknowledge it.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

B33rChiller

Fair. I am not a frequent watcher at all.

From my perspective, I see:
American actor who can work in at least 2 (guessing likely more), AND pull off some gorgeous athleticism in foght scenes had a side gig on American television for a while, leading to avatars. Impressive resume without the TV work!

This has all been overstated, and doesn't sound chill, but please don't read it that way.

Oh, in other news, my dude must know my coffee just finished, as he hopped off my lap and is having a good lick on the couch. Now I can get up and brew without disturbing a sleeping kitty.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Escape From Noise

B33rChiller posted:

Fair. I am not a frequent watcher at all.

From my perspective, I see:
American actor who can work in at least 2 (guessing likely more), AND pull off some gorgeous athleticism in foght scenes had a side gig on American television for a while, leading to avatars. Impressive resume without the TV work!

This has all been overstated, and doesn't sound chill, but please don't read it that way.

Oh, in other news, my dude must know my coffee just finished, as he hopped off my lap and is having a good lick on the couch. Now I can get up and brew without disturbing a sleeping kitty.

I was just jokin' around. No worries.

xcheopis

I have been informed of the existence of French toast casserole. I fear for humanity.

With a gun for a lover and a shot for the pain inside

xcheopis

Harbor Seals!

Finger Prince

xcheopis posted:

Harbor Seals!

https://i.imgur.com/xzbUnVz.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/lUGhgGr.mp4

xcheopis

I'm fairly certain this one seal is going into labor.

xcheopis

Beloved fat torpedoes

Escape From Noise

Under arrest for harboring seals.

xcheopis

Escape From Noise posted:

Under arrest for harboring seals.

You'll never catch me!

ToastGhost

20% cooler
drat they're slippery.

And like aquatic dogs. :3:

Escape From Noise

ToastGhost posted:

drat they're slippery.

And like aquatic dogs. :3:

[In George Clinton voice]: Aquatic doooog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Just got off the phone with kid and his mum. She didn't think it was fun to spend a bunch of time with us just yelling about getting loot. haha, he noticed I like looting in games. we got a thing now where yelling about getting looooooooot is the thing.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021