Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

This Easter I not only finally managed to visit my mom and these lovely gentlegoons, Alwin the Corgi with blue eyes and Fritz the white cockatiel, but mom ALSO made this lovely cake saying "HAPPY EASTER" in German!

RavenousScoot

baka of lathspell posted:

cool poo poo :)

never played looks like a cool series though

thxx

I only played abe's oddysee and never finished it, but it's got a very striking style, lots of weird critters, and a fart button, so you know it's good

you can also do a little alien chant to possess guards or make them explode

hell yeah, the cherished Alwin

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Escape From Noise

More like All Win. :smugdog:

I hope things are going well for you GaG!

I'm heading home today.

I should not have drank that latte my dad made me before we left the house at 6 am. He had to make a pit stop on the way to the airport. But I made it! Flying to Dallas/Fort Worth now (boo!), but at least I won't have to touch my check-in luggage until I'm back in Osaka in 18 hours.

Dropped my earbuds from my backpack into my dad's back seat while checking my passport for early check-in. Then that early check-in didn't even matter because I had to go through everything anyways.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

:neckbeard:

Escape From Noise

Congratulations on the promotion, nut!

Escape From Noise

On my way to Tokyo. 1 more transfer to go in about 12 and a half hours.

baka of lathspell

uh attn like everyone, if you can kindly stop megaburning me in the chill forum it would be nice since i'm having such a rough time it's not really that funny or whatever. ill take a posting break till tomorrow.

yea

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Escape From Noise

I know Ridley Scott was big mad at the kids for not watching The Last Duel in theaters. I kind of wanted to see it but now that I'm trying to watch Napoleon and I never want to see another historical epic by that guy.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Apr 1, 2024

xcheopis

I am now learning about Weddell Seals and they make noises right out of Star Trek
https://www.weddellsealscience.com/multimedia_aud.html
ring tone 1 is going to be my phone alarm to snap me awake on workdays

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Escape From Noise posted:

On my way to Tokyo. 1 more transfer to go in about 12 and a half hours.

Lucky ducky. My friend was Navy stationed there a long time ago. She's got nothing but awesome poo poo to say and it sounds pretty dope. There's a cool youtube channel where this woman compares her experiences with non-Japanese culture/language/things to things there and it sounds very chill. The weirdest thing was something about walking and eating/drinking, so getting a beer at a shop and just standing out front to drink seemed so crazy compared to getting out of the parking lot and downing it in the alleyways going home.

Anyways, Safe scooting.

Ass-penny

uh attn like everyone, if you can kindly stop megaburning me in the chill forum it would be nice since i'm having such a rough time it's not really that funny or whatever. ill take a posting break till tomorrow.

yea

I hope you are ok, my friend

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

Soon enough I'll be back home in Osaka.

Only like 11 hours to go.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Hello... funny how I posted in here over half my life ago and now my life is really bad.. just connecting the dots... jk. Just joking around, venting a little... hello is all,.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I used to read the mysterious front page long ago and read forums alil bit when they were visible, but didn't post until I realized I had ten bucks one time.
My life was happily ruined before I started posting.

Now I'm thinking about ordering a pizza... It's suspiciously aligned. did a pizza place travel back in time to influence everything for 22 years just to get me to order a pizza tonight? I can't prove they didn't, so they must have!
Lol, I really do want a spinach, green pepper, salami, pepperoni, and sausage with stuffed crust. I probably could only manage 3-4 slices in my present state of fullness, but it still sounds very good and I could sleep next to the pizza and snack when I wake up at 3am, but I need some sour cream.

That's my off the rails post for the day. oh and when I get enough I'm doing a vid of playing Goat Simulator 3 with the kid. it'll be a lot of one goat just trolling the poo poo out of another one.

Escape From Noise

Flew out with a Japanese airline, flying back with an American one. The step down in quality is pretty noticeable TBH...

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Flew out with a Japanese airline, flying back with an American one. The step down in quality is pretty noticeable TBH...

Good luck with stuff built here not falling apart if it hits a balloon.
Do you got free wifi on the flight?
That's a long rear end flight, I'd need coffee and wifi or a bed.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Escape From Noise

nesamdoom posted:

Good luck with stuff built here not falling apart if it hits a balloon.
Do you got free wifi on the flight?
That's a long rear end flight, I'd need coffee and wifi or a bed.

Definitely first world problems. But also it's a Boeing jet so...not so sure how solid it is.

But, hear me out...NO BIDET!

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Definitely first world problems. But also it's a Boeing jet so...not so sure how solid it is.

I've never used a bidet. I have however been switched to wet wipes for a a decade. Not as good, but a move in the right direction.
haha, I also have never used a plane bathroom, I've never been on a flight I didn't sleep for a few hours and wake back up on the ground.
First world problems are a funny mix of 'wtf are you complaining about" and "why isn't this a standard".
My super fast 5g hotspot is being a bitch because it's cloudy, but I still have functional internet.
It's all relative and we'd all be fine chillin on a beach grilling stuff and drinking fruit juice, fermented or not.

xcheopis

nesamdoom posted:

I've never used a bidet. I have however been switched to wet wipes for a a decade. Not as good, but a move in the right direction.
haha, I also have never used a plane bathroom, I've never been on a flight I didn't sleep for a few hours and wake back up on the ground.
First world problems are a funny mix of 'wtf are you complaining about" and "why isn't this a standard".
My super fast 5g hotspot is being a bitch because it's cloudy, but I still have functional internet.
It's all relative and we'd all be fine chillin on a beach grilling stuff and drinking fruit juice, fermented or not.

I'll appear briefly from the fog around Muir Woods to wave and then fade back into the green and grey.

Finger Prince

You could actually order a bidet lavatory option on the 787 and I believe ANA might have done so.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

You could actually order a bidet lavatory option on the 787 and I believe ANA might have done so.

Yeah, they did. Because they're CLASS!

But yeah. I'm (hopefully) getting home safely. Flying on 3 Boeing crafts in a day is probably a bit of a risk though. At least I can just watch movies and zone out. I have trouble sleeping sitting up.

xcheopis

For fans of blorbs everywhere: Ultrasonic calls of the Weddell seal, Antarctica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqk4nOcbxnY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE-sNx1R2L4

Linked from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmZ8uLwyxIo

quote:

"Weddell seals have to be some of my favourite animals in existence. The fact that they're these big fat fluffy torpedoes that also make spaceship sounds is almost too comical to believe."

Now I need to look up underwater noises made by Harbor Seals (bestest blorbs).

xcheopis

whoa
So, this is a livestream from a few years back and it's fascinating. There are Weddell seal noises, of course, but a lot of the chirping-type sounds are from ice-on-ice action! (I'd say "hot ice-on-ice action" but it's apparently 0.02C at the time of recording and I don't consider that particularly hot, although, obviously, the ice does.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZPr_hS9OTQ

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo are both on sale. I want both, but I have to pick one. Which would be best to make a BYOB themed park?

baka of lathspell

lmbo calrissian posted:

Hello... funny how I posted in here over half my life ago and now my life is really bad.. just connecting the dots... jk. Just joking around, venting a little... hello is all,.

welcome and chat dude i remember you.

i wonder what's really going on with this site sometimes and if there's a reason to be a little paranoid. that's why i posted, firmly believing we can get to the bottom of it in HW&C, unironically

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

nesamdoom posted:

Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo are both on sale. I want both, but I have to pick one. Which would be best to make a BYOB themed park?

defnitely planet zoo, make a pastel cat exhibit

baka of lathspell

whats their name again

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Munchables posted:

defnitely planet zoo, make a pastel cat exhibit

Works for me. I will start tomorrow and see if I can paint animals.
I shall name the entrance the Welcome Hello & Enter Station.

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Finger Prince

whats their name again

Gottfried seems a good fit

baka of lathspell

pragmatica will think 2x before linking a chat thread in every subforum including BYOB. settled her hash there. yw/sorry yall

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

I'm pretty close to bailing on paypal. the loving thing refuses to use my default payment. I only pay with it when I have money on the default card. it charges my second bank rather than my default card and it's going to be me eating an overdraft because paypal is too loving dumb to know what default means. Upside is my bank is very nice and in 4 years the only overdrafts I've had were paypal based and they have let me skate because I brought in cash and explained. I even showed them my settings that the card is default and nothing ever should charge the bank without me really okaying it, which I wouldn't since the account is to put cash online.

So, I don't have enough on the card to throw cash tomorrow, will just have to call. Planet Zoo is downloading, but I doubt I'll be up when it's done. so I'm gonna go get a beer and then let steam download it's rear end off while I'm sleeping.

The BYOB zoo I design will start tomorrow, but a lot of the time working on it will have TinyDoom influence. I don't know what that will do to it, but I'll try to paint everything thematically and make it functional around him telling me what to put down. Will record a bit and get a vid together sometime. Any suggestions in the meantime will be included to the best of ability.

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

nesamdoom posted:

I'm pretty close to bailing on paypal. the loving thing refuses to use my default payment. I only pay with it when I have money on the default card. it charges my second bank rather than my default card and it's going to be me eating an overdraft because paypal is too loving dumb to know what default means.

that sucks mate. I have the same issue with paypal not honoring the default and had hoped it was an only-me problem. Never solved it, either - just removed payment types so that it only knows about the one.

nesamdoom posted:

The BYOB zoo I design will start tomorrow, but a lot of the time working on it will have TinyDoom influence.

:allears:

Escape From Noise

More like Pay NOT a Pal

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Visions of Valerie posted:

that sucks mate. I have the same issue with paypal not honoring the default and had hoped it was an only-me problem. Never solved it, either - just removed payment types so that it only knows about the one.

I can probably take that bank off. Gotta leave main bank because that's how I cash out, but since it keeps being dumb I gotta change stuff. They won't let me put debit to balance or I'd just do that then buy stuff and they won't let me have multiple accounts to send myself money.
Lol gently caress it, worst case they lose me 35 bucks and I charge poo poo to a card with nothing after taking everything else off and they gotta eat a loss. Haha

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Lol, I've never posted a thread from the app and don't know how.
I'm on my porch so I'm gonna after this cig, but it's just funny how much I like the Awful app n don't know how to create a thread. Phone only posters amaze me.

Escape From Noise

I thought I was going to miss my connecting flight because my plane was late, and Haneda is huge and a zoo. I got to check in half an hour before take off and there was a huge line. I asked a JAL person for help and she rushed me a new boarding pass and got me through security faster.

It's good to be back.

Escape From Noise

I'm so sweaty and gross.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

It's good to be back.

dope

I'm so sweaty and gross.

Aren't we all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

MY BALLS ARE A SWAMP!