Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haddedam

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Can't do poo poo since recovering from rotator cuff so I guess maybe learn to paint clouds and maybe start programming my gane

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

Escape From Noise

The Weekend rear end

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

haddedam posted:

Can't do poo poo since recovering from rotator cuff so I guess maybe learn to paint clouds and maybe start programming my gane

Sorry to hear that. Programming probably takes too long sitting, so that's probably not a good idea in your situation?

One option left?

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
HAVING AN ITCHY EYE,, THAT ALREADY HAS MASCARA ON IT IS THE DEVIL SOMEONE HELP

xcheopis

Gaylor Moon posted:

HAVING AN ITCHY EYE,, THAT ALREADY HAS MASCARA ON IT IS THE DEVIL SOMEONE HELP

And this is one reason I started getting my lashes tinted.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I just watched the whole Fallout season. That was probably a huge waste of my day, but I'm okay with it.

haddedam

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Saoshyant posted:

One option left?

I did halfass.

What do you guys eat for brekkie?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

I'm enjoying the spring vibes. Drinking beers in the park, watching people enjoy the weather, watching kids run around being goofy.

Escape From Noise

Please stand by for an important announcement...

baka of lathspell

def don't get started on opiates i say having never seriously started

don't quit nicotine either orbs or if you do accept it's gonna be totally an insane experience that might get you hospitalized.

i had some MD swear to me that it doesn't actually mess with your hormones lol but i still don't know.

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

xcheopis

baka of lathspell posted:

def don't get started on opiates i say having never seriously started

don't quit nicotine either orbs or if you do accept it's gonna be totally an insane experience that might get you hospitalized.

i had some MD swear to me that it doesn't actually mess with your hormones lol but i still don't know.

It's been nigh onto 34 years since I quit nicotine and while the first week was brutal, it's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.

B33rChiller

xcheopis posted:

It's been nigh onto 34 years since I quit nicotine and while the first week was brutal, it's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.

That's loving champion! Great job.
Sorry I have to kill a bunch of your namesakes later today.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
xcheopis

B33rChiller posted:

That's loving champion! Great job.
Sorry I have to kill a bunch of your namesakes later today.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Ass-penny

hot take, nicotine is good because people aren't

Escape From Noise

I love this city.

Ass-penny

I always forget y'all have mountains in the western US, these things are wild

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

baka of lathspell

rear end-penny posted:

You become acutely aware of this during nic w/d and its too much for me to take, as an emotional schizophrenic I guess

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

rear end-penny posted:

:wrong:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

xcheopis

rear end-penny posted:

I always forget y'all have mountains in the western US, these things are wild

They're in the Eastern US, too!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
seems p accurate to me imo

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

RavenousScoot

xcheopis posted:

They're in the Eastern US, too!

I don't even think of my area as *that* hilly/mountainous compared to what I imagine as "mountains"
yet
these days I'm fortunate to have a 10-minute commute and it's only that long bc of traffic/red lights and there's still enough of an altitude difference I can have to clean snow off my car and it's only been raining where my work is

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
xcheopis

RavenousScoot posted:

I don't even think of my area as *that* hilly/mountainous compared to what I imagine as "mountains"
yet
these days I'm fortunate to have a 10-minute commute and it's only that long bc of traffic/red lights and there's still enough of an altitude difference I can have to clean snow off my car and it's only been raining where my work is

I mean, the Appalachians extend into Canada

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Sarah Cenia posted:

nuh uh

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

xcheopis

Sarah Cenia posted:

nicotine is produced and marketed by exceptionally bad people, though

baka of lathspell

probably everything is terrible or everything is great i didn't mean to induce a derail

i've had a stress time of it

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

xcheopis

probably everything is terrible or everything is great i didn't mean to induce a derail

i've had a stress time of it

No worries, mate! This thread is nothing but derails. It's the BYOB way. :yayclod:

Finger Prince

I had a cup and a bit of black beans, so I'm cooking them up in the instant pot. Had a couple of pork shoulder steaks and a few bits of leftover bbq chinese pork belly in the freezer. Put the beans in the pot with a cup of chicken stock and 2 of water, bunch of seasonings, some liquid smoke, and some garlic cloves and a bit of shallot. Defrosted the pork belly and chucked it in, defrosted the pork shoulder, seasoned and seared it in a pan, chucked it on top. Once that's all done I'm going to take the pork out and pull it in a bowl with whatever it needs, drain the beans, and cook some rice in the bean water. Then I'll have rice & beans & pulled pork for the week!

baka of lathspell

Finger Prince posted:

I had a cup and a bit of black beans, so I'm cooking them up in the instant pot. Had a couple of pork shoulder steaks and a few bits of leftover bbq chinese pork belly in the freezer. Put the beans in the pot with a cup of chicken stock and 2 of water, bunch of seasonings, some liquid smoke, and some garlic cloves and a bit of shallot. Defrosted the pork belly and chucked it in, defrosted the pork shoulder, seasoned and seared it in a pan, chucked it on top. Once that's all done I'm going to take the pork out and pull it in a bowl with whatever it needs, drain the beans, and cook some rice in the bean water. Then I'll have rice & beans & pulled pork for the week!

sounds pretty delicious. in the abstract kinda nothing makes me hungry. but glad you've got mealtime figured Freal

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Finger Prince

sounds pretty delicious. in the abstract kinda nothing makes me hungry. but glad you've got mealtime figured Freal

ya man, I try, though I'm not always successful, to do a big pot o' stuff before the work week so I have decent lunches for the week. Variety is always good, but I'll eat the same thing every day if it's tasty and saves a bunch of money.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
im tired of feeling hella venomous
ive reached the sreflective level of crossfaded
now what patch should i get on aliexpress

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I took a drink of aloe, forgetting I had aloe in the glass. Right away a chunk of stuff hit my mouth and grossed me out until the taste reminded me that it was ok. Trying to think of similar things. Maybe things not blending fully in a shake, or forgetting marshmallows in cocoa. It could be just a very random thing.
I just felt like sharing this moment of brain-fuckery with everyone.
Lol, hyphenating stuff seems so wrong. I probably did it wrong too, wtf is with grammar anyways?
I should raise my kid to understand that grammar and syntax aren't allowed in our home. That'd be a difficult one. Every sentence just being a jumble of words... Yet, I think we'd probably be fine most of the time. We already seem to understand each other without talking most of the time.
Also, for the grammar thing, I surprisingly never had trouble with papers in college.

Finger Prince

These loving beans oh my god.

Finger Prince

I am definitely making this again. I'd better write down what I put in it while I still kinda remember.

RavenousScoot

nesamdoom posted:

I should raise my kid to understand that grammar and syntax aren't allowed in our home. That'd be a difficult one. Every sentence just being a jumble of words... Yet, I think we'd probably be fine most of the time. We already seem to understand each other without talking most of the time.
Also, for the grammar thing, I surprisingly never had trouble with papers in college.

my handwriting was super messy so at some point in highschool I started writing in all caps like my dad (idk why he does, and his case it's semi-mixed-mostly-caps)
it made me slow down and be neat for a little, but I adapted and just write kinda messy AND in all caps forever after

Previous:

code:
nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

RavenousScoot posted:

my handwriting was super messy so at some point in highschool I started writing in all caps like my dad (idk why he does, and his case it's semi-mixed-mostly-caps)
it made me slow down and be neat for a little, but I adapted and just write kinda messy AND in all caps forever after

That's an awesome habit.
I write ok if I write slow, but it's a weird font of straight lines. but fast or slow all dots and crossing things are xs. I didn't even think about it and my stepson noticed that Santa wrote like me one year.
I should have tried extra to not write like me.

Honestly I think some letters just work better with capitalization, so maybe that's something to do with it, but really if it's comfy it's fine.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Hey, everyone, I haven't played XCOM2 in a long time. I am rather bad, but if anyone requests, I'll add you in my playthrough and try to keep you alive(you might have to be sacrificed to help the alien war).

RavenousScoot

nesamdoom posted:

Hey, everyone, I haven't played XCOM2 in a long time. I am rather bad, but if anyone requests, I'll add you in my playthrough and try to keep you alive(you might have to be sacrificed to help the alien war).

I never played, but put me in coach

Previous:

code:
nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

RavenousScoot posted:

I never played, but put me in coach

Only done the first mission, 3/4 got hurt during it. So, you get to be the one that didn't. You were promoted to Ranger. Ranger is pretty awesome because you can run way far and then blast aliens with a shotgun, have an ability to chop aliens with a sword if they run up to you, and later there's some other really useful stuff I don't remember. You're going to play a vital role in saving the Earth. Also, you came with sunglasses:cool:. Oh, and I don't remember what happens with mech armor later, but I remember it makes everything ramp up on the awesome.

I might make a thread for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller

If you have a medic/ support type dooder, I can fill that role 4 yah.

Also cannon fodder roles. I'm good at dieing in videogames

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk