Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

ilu GaG, hope they're giving you lots of nice :goshawk: at the hospital

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

"The Little Owl is our smallest owl, not much bigger than a Song Thrush but chunky in appearance."
smol chonks

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Finger Prince

I'm thinking of getting some Indian for dinner. Question is what do I want.
Maybe some Dal makhani and some onion bhajis?
A prawn biryani? They have goat, but it's bone-in, and in not big on the bone tbh.
Madras? I haven't had a Rogan josh in a while...

more falafel please

forums poster

BUH-TTER CHICK-EN 👏👏 👏👏👏

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Finger Prince

more falafel please posted:

BUH-TTER CHICK-EN 👏👏 👏👏👏

Chicken in rosé sauce? Nah, not in the mood for Italian.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Chicken in rosé sauce? Nah, not in the mood for Italian.

Aloo baingan

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Finger Prince

🤔

They have aloo gobi and aloo mutter, and eggplant bharta which looks good but is more like mashed eggplant, but not potato and eggplant. But that does sound good.

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

🤔

They have aloo gobi and aloo mutter, and eggplant bharta which looks good but is more like mashed eggplant, but not potato and eggplant. But that does sound good.

It's also pretty easy to make IME

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise posted:

It's also pretty easy to make IME

I'm visiting my mom rn, so I'm pretty limited on what I can cook myself.

Finger Prince

I'm gonna try that eggplant dish. It sounds really good. Getting it with some rice and paratha.

baka of lathspell

paratha the rapper

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

I'm visiting my mom rn, so I'm pretty limited on what I can cook myself.

For sure. I just meant for the future.

Finger Prince posted:

I'm gonna try that eggplant dish. It sounds really good. Getting it with some rice and paratha.

:hellyeah: eggplant is good

Finger Prince

Trip report: eggplant was a bit one-note. Not bad, but could be better.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Broke a controller that I got back like 11 years ago, decided to buy a new one. store didn't have what I wanted so I got a ps4 controller and drat I love how good they feel. the kid was pretty happy, until I kicked his rear end at a game :smug:
Got myself a new mouse since my scrollwheel decided it hates me too much to do anything but bug out during games. a bit weird having a smaller mouse, but wireless is pretty cool. just need to get used to the size difference. probably would have gotten a scimitar if they had the wireless one there. the wired one felt very nice, but having a third mouse on the desk would drive me nuts with the extra cord. so, got this harpoon and very much like the angles, just wish they made one like 20% bigger and it was twice as heavy.
I don't understand the thing for making mice super light, it's not helpful to me. I just can't be arsed to take one apart and line it with heavy metals. but a 1-2lb mouse would be awesome. no more accidentally overaimming and missing a crucial instagib. oh ffs, i haven't even tried any Quake with it.
g2g, love ya lots.

RavenousScoot

rear end-penny posted:

happy birthday AdvilSmith

I went to see the band Knower last night with some friends, one of whom I haven't talked to in years. was good to catch up some, take a brisk walk in the rain, good jams, a fun anecdote about how they got their name. then a guy who I apparently played a show with like 10ish years ago recognized me, remembered the name of my old band, and it was was vaguely unusual but it was all love and he didn't seem bothered that I didn't remember him. took today off and I'm chilling with Wumbus. been a good day so far.

knower rips, I think VS posted them a few months ago and I got into them
if anyone's got recs like them or man man throw them this way please thank you

nesamdoom posted:

Broke a controller that I got back like 11 years ago, decided to buy a new one. store didn't have what I wanted so I got a ps4 controller and drat I love how good they feel. the kid was pretty happy, until I kicked his rear end at a game :smug:
Got myself a new mouse since my scrollwheel decided it hates me too much to do anything but bug out during games. a bit weird having a smaller mouse, but wireless is pretty cool. just need to get used to the size difference. probably would have gotten a scimitar if they had the wireless one there. the wired one felt very nice, but having a third mouse on the desk would drive me nuts with the extra cord. so, got this harpoon and very much like the angles, just wish they made one like 20% bigger and it was twice as heavy.
I don't understand the thing for making mice super light, it's not helpful to me. I just can't be arsed to take one apart and line it with heavy metals. but a 1-2lb mouse would be awesome. no more accidentally overaimming and missing a crucial instagib. oh ffs, i haven't even tried any Quake with it.
g2g, love ya lots.

adapting to new mouse sensitivity is so real

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

750dpi to 800 on a lighter mouse has my aim crazy. A bit of quake n I am getting used to it

RavenousScoot posted:

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
B33rChiller

Finger Prince posted:

Maybe some Dal makhani and some onion bhajis?
& papadum is my vote. Sorry I'm late, had to have a four hour early evening nap

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
RavenousScoot

xcheopis posted:

"The Little Owl is our smallest owl, not much bigger than a Song Thrush but chunky in appearance."
smol chonks

also idk when you changed sigs to the aes one but I'm on board :tipshat:

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Dang it Rav, every time I see the sig I want to make more Kowalas.

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
baka of lathspell

sig game is on point this year

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

baka of lathspell posted:

sig game is on point this year

BYOB has the best talent, but we're all too hosed off to take over the rest of the site.
Sig threads are the best. I've made some fun ones and gotten a bunch of cool ones.
frick on a stick, i need to go get a springy one.

sb hermit

cruft posted:

Hi everybody. I have to come up with a whole new architecture for this thing at work and there are a million right ways to do it. It's driving me crazy.

So I'm avoiding thinking about it, and posting here instead.

for me, there's nothing like a deadline to make sure I complete something that is both greenfield and open-ended

sb hermit

Goons Are Gifts posted:

Thank you friends!!! I'm so blessed to have you guys as friends!!! :peanut:

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

cruft posted:

Hi everybody. I have to come up with a whole new architecture for this thing at work and there are a million right ways to do it. It's driving me crazy.

So I'm avoiding thinking about it, and posting here instead.

Go as hard into niche and esoteric territory as possible. Make everyone question why. And if possible make it so nobody else could ever possibly work/fix it.

Sure, pay the extra 2 cents per screw to get ones that are not standard bit patterns, good luck to the owner if they want to work on this deck themselves. better know your random bits if you're going to find a 3 prong with a center post...

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

cruft posted:

Dumb Sex-Parrot's av makes me horny

hopefully to mrs. cruft's benefit

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

xcheopis

RavenousScoot posted:

also idk when you changed sigs to the aes one but I'm on board :tipshat:

:)
I randomly change it depending on which lyrics are resonating hard that day.
Kitten!

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

hopefully to mrs. cruft's benefit

:lmao: yep

Ass-penny

RavenousScoot posted:

knower rips, I think VS posted them a few months ago and I got into them
if anyone's got recs like them or man man throw them this way please thank you

honestly I am not super familiar with their catalog, but the show was great. they are obviously very good at their instruments, very technical.

also, at least one of them (people in Knower) has a solo career as well. Louis Cole, their drummer has a few records out I think, bit more jazzy ime than Knower. actually I think Genevieve does vocals on some of the songs. I've only heard Quality Over Opinion but I heard it several times and it is good, would recommend

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

found a super old photo from a webcam a million years ago. so there is this weird hole in the wall between the living room and bedroom, i used to climb through it and fall onto my bed when i was being weird about bailing on parties at my place. I have no clue why the gently caress there was a weird hole there, but it was a fun thing sometimes and a shelf the rest of the time.

sorry the photo is tiny, monitors were like 240p back then so I don't think the webcams were even trying.

baka of lathspell

nesamdoom posted:

found a super old photo from a webcam a million years ago. so there is this weird hole in the wall between the living room and bedroom, i used to climb through it and fall onto my bed when i was being weird about bailing on parties at my place. I have no clue why the gently caress there was a weird hole there, but it was a fun thing sometimes and a shelf the rest of the time.

sorry the photo is tiny, monitors were like 240p back then so I don't think the webcams were even trying.

they call that an irish exit when you just bail from somewhere without saying anything. its a pro tech. i used to do the same thing just bail to my room while my roommates threw huge parties. maybe socially abnormal but whatever you only live once

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Finger Prince

I could kill for a slice of pizza, but it's not pizza o'clock yet.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Finger Prince posted:

I could kill for a slice of pizza, but it's not pizza o'clock yet.

Your clock must be broken. you def need some pizza.

Finger Prince

By the time I get my poo poo together it'll be getting close.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Finger Prince posted:

By the time I get my poo poo together it'll be getting close.

Better than getting your poo poo together too late. I could prob go for some stuffed crust pepp for dinner, might need to get that figured out.

Finger Prince

nesamdoom posted:

Better than getting your poo poo together too late. I could prob go for some stuffed crust pepp for dinner, might need to get that figured out.

🍕:respek:🍕

Finger Prince

Capers
Roasted garlic
Fennel sausage
Pepperoni
Arugula

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Finger Prince posted:

Capers
Roasted garlic
Fennel sausage
Pepperoni
Arugula

E: this one would have been better

Finger Prince

Now that is a treat for the mouth.

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 02:42 on May 3, 2024

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Looks very yum.
just saw a BYOB banner of sleepy looking kitty. awesome.
frick, I'm super hungry for pizza now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

i caved in and had pizza. BYOB does it again

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)