Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
bunny is getting ready to lay some chocolate eggs this sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i wrapped a towel around myself and secured it with a belt to make a makeshift dress so as to show unity with lady day while i clean my house, later i will use some acrylic paint to simulate makeup while also putting my hair into pigtails

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
well i applied my paint makeup and my dog just told me i look like a painted whore :(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Splatmaster posted:

There's one!

You can be a guest hero!

We only need 2 more lurkers to pop in and get in on some sweet Epic Saga poetry!

when i was a child i heard the elders tell stories of the mythical isiah who was known for his heroism and death in the great wars. the last piece of his body was kept by monks who worshiped him and made him a saint

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Planet Idiot posted:

he is in a dog bed and he thinks he is king of the roost

looks to be half pitbull half domestic short hair

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"snausages in butter" is what I always think of. When I was a child my family would take whatever butter we could find and melt it in a big pot and then put a package of snausages brand dog treats in it to cook. It's really delicious on cold days.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Congratudolences!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Celluloid Sam posted:

Hey guys I'm gonna be a dad around August wow whoa holy cow this doesn't seem like a good idea

congrats sid and nancy!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
animal house in on right now

:)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Oh yeah?
Someone lay me down a beat, I got somethin to say

I'm a little fetus and I'm growing by the pound
Tiny rhymes are comin atcha by ultrasound
You ask me to stop, but i don't know what to say
My ability to speak is still a while away

You want a rap battle, how bout a wrapped bottle
My growth is predictable by medical models
You on the other hand are slowly dyin
So take my pacifier before you start cryin

Celluloid Sam posted:

Holy poo poo

your son is going to slay you like zues did to cronus, and cronus did to uranus

for the record i hope this doesn't happen

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Maybe the kid will pop out of his forehead, like Athena did to Zeus?

It might give him a... splitting headache.

ok this would be terrible too

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
perhaps BYOB can vote on all the kids major life decisions ?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Some sort of RL CYOA, but with 'yobbers? It might just work.

yes, this, exactly

:)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
byob is one of the few places here where people aren't stuck thinking they need to post like 1990's howard stern

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
an old friend who moved to Brooklyn a few years ago stopped by last night and showed me "high maintenance" and several hours later we had marathoner all 19 episodes. I highly recommend this series for its incredible BYOBness.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
im guessing your boss got an offer from fluffie duckie that he couldn't refuse

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hi uxz, you will find that many people here also post in gbs but are perhaps not as angry or full of impotent rage as is common in some gbs posters

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i am but i keep it bottled up

you have a nice outlet for it now in your probe thread, my only outlet for my rage is to yell at the neighborhood children to get off my lawn

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a pot full of hot spaghetti thrown in an assailants face is a deadly weapon

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Uxzuigal posted:

Arya Stark style... I like where this is going.
[Arya Stark made stew that she threw in face of prison guards in Harrenhall to release prisoners and start a riot in order to escape, in the books anyways, She always stabbed and killed a few guards].

what about several strands of cooked spaghetti that is frozen, like a pasta ice cycle?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Splatmaster posted:

Alright, that seems right to me as well. Thanks a bunch Urodov!

no, mulli has been here for a while

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i still like getting news from GBS because usually there is someone who knows or lives nearby the source of the story or someone interesting who actually gives you something to think about as opposed to the news on tv or the various crap comments sections on news sites.

the one thing i miss about GBS is that a lot of the creative people were driven out and its rare to find good creative type threads anymore. I didn't mind having the goofy christmas threads or zoo fights threads there even if i wasn't a fan or didn't read them because those goofy types of threads made other people feel like it was ok to go out on a limb and try something different. I can understand why a lot of people just don't feel comfortable even trying to post there anymore but i am thankful for those who do still produce good content and who weathered the storm.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

symbolic posted:

i only started posting on GBS towards the tail end of "no-rules-no-masters" era between GBS 2.0 and 1.9, so i wasn't around for all the creative, artsy threads, which is quite a shame for i do love that sort of content. at least Applewhite consistently makes some pretty great threads.

he's one of the good new posters to come around, yes.

and again, not all the creative threads were necessarily good or funny or worth reading but in my opinion it fostered a better environment for potentially good threads to be posted.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Thanks, Robot Made of Meat. What sort of things do y'all like to do in this colorful place?

pets? Hobbies?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
that sweet, sweet hammock kitty

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
are the byob praying mantises dead?

:ohdear:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Munnin The Crab posted:

hi byob how are you today

welcome mr. crab!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the wicked stepmother

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Uxzuigal posted:

I PROMISE I didn't poop on the floor (filthy bastard did).

"puppy no... puppy...into...puppy into the chillotine, there you go, good puppy"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just checking in to say the annual byob prom last night was a smashing success, hope to see everyone there next year!

this is dogcrash truther and smoobles :)

group photo! from the left: GSJG, alnilam, fluffieduckie, bacalou, mr. willsauce and SIB :)

another group photo! too many to name but i think we all know who everyone there is :neckbeard:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
you guys are so funny saying those things, it was a really fun night and i'm glad everyone made it

the marriot hotel is however very angry about what happened in the ballroom and evidently a couple of the rooms we rented got trashed :(

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i cleared out my front garden

some

of it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i only smoke when I'm browsing byob because it makes me look cool

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
parliaments are the official cigarette of byob because they are light and airy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I thought Marlboro blues were the official smoke of the 'yob.

they are too, yes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"grandson, on this day of your passage into manhood, we as a tribe give you you're spiritual name, a name that embodies you and how the community sees you. Chief Strong Bear and our best hunter Always Finds Meat have decided that you will be known as... Very Tired!" *drums and chanting*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i imagine the lurker lounge as a large victorian era ballroom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am definitely in for some parkour tonight