Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeaGoatSupreme
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
Hi I have pets and also cars though I only like one of the cars I love all of my pets

This is minerva, she's from the streets and she's hardcore af

This is chewb, he has soulful eyes and will not hesitate to demand love and affection if you are having a bad day. He also comes to the name of any of our pets faster than they do.

Rey is v tired at all times, but she goes hard when she wants. Ya girl has more torque than a diesel and has literally ripped up flooring by trying to accelerate too fast

This is baby knope, she is getting big. We got her when she was six weeks because her mom died but now she has a new mom

This is her new mom, artoo. She bathes baby knope more than we do and we are thankful. She was taken back to the shelter by her previous family because she wouldn't stop grooming them, she just loves too much and too hard. I have a wound on my scalp from her nonsense.

It's a loving family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaGoatSupreme

Professor of Cats posted:

:buddy: wanna pet that dog

please do he needs more pets than my partners and i can supply

he will slap the phone out of your hand when you are trying to show the internet how cute he is because that hand isn't petting him, it's petting a phone

SeaGoatSupreme
The wife wants Jesus chicken fries so I dunno, I think I'm gonna make curry noodles with some veg and chicken

SeaGoatSupreme

Heather Papps posted:

My girlfriend would get pretty mad but I think if she tries one of these buns she'll come around to the arrangement

It'll work if y'all put the work in, trust me

SeaGoatSupreme

owlhawk911 posted:

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you
you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too :twisted:

Year of the monkey, and my partners routinely call me a small gorilla so yeah it's me what's up

Thank you for the well wishes friends, I had Korean fried chicken and joined a way better (24 hour) gym

Today is a good day

SeaGoatSupreme
I think I want a new name, anyone have any suggestions

SeaGoatSupreme

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

English, some french, quite fluent in cat and natively I speak a whoooooooooooooooole lotta 'Stralyian. Which apart from the very liberal view on words a lot of other places think are bad to use that we have turned using into an artform, actually does have a lot of words that my Canadian wife still looks at me and asks WTF did you just say?

One of my cats meows in Chinese.

Your cat is calling you a Chinese dictator

SeaGoatSupreme

man the more you folks post the more I want to hang out with you all.

one of my cats meows entirely in "i want on your lap".

SeaGoatSupreme

biosterous posted:

what are y'all doing for dinner?

I'm making gumbo but I've gotta do a heresy for it to be an actual meal for my vegetarian SO. I

I add black beans and fake chicken chunks

So I'll be searing up andouille sausage and chicken thighs on the side for my bowl

SeaGoatSupreme

beer pal posted:

beans gang

SeaGoatSupreme

Manifisto posted:

I sincerely hope that by "going with" you mean you are choosing to eat a burrito for dinner, and not that you are dating or even--shudder--engaged to a burrito. that would be a difficult path, one I can tell you a great deal about.

*Turns camera to the bed, covered in a tortilla* and this, this is where the magic happens

SeaGoatSupreme

cda posted:

Golden Girls is one of the great shows

I have a golden girls poster but no one lets me put it above the bed, on the ceiling

Also these boner pills are giving me the Hershey squirts please help

SeaGoatSupreme
My sticker shall go on my toolbox thank you

SeaGoatSupreme

Noooo! Power the stove with your unbridled red hot rage of not being able to Chickencheese.

Two cinderblocks, a propane torch, a sheet pan, and your skillet.

Do the chicken cheese

The world needs that goodness

SeaGoatSupreme

Jaded Burnout posted:

I would like to buy myself something nice. Not too expensive, not too space consuming, not something to eat. Thoughts?

If you do home improvement stuff, Milwaukee has a nice cordless pack with a drill, driver, two batteries, and a charger for 200$. It's a good deal, and you can get just about any tool you can think of from em to use those m12 batteries. I also got a cordless Dremel tool. It's fricken rad.

The drill just came in handy because I needed to drill out a 3/8ths inch hole through a cabinet to run the hot water line for a bidet. It's pretty compact considering the grunt it has.

SeaGoatSupreme

cda posted:

yeah it's real people's letters but it's not too stressful, probably because the space to write is limited so they can't go on and on, anyway, i am a sensitive soul and it did not upset me, it made me feel good. i just did a little ascii version of the friend square in one of my responses

Yeah it's nice and chill, there's a lot of kids asking the real basic things like "I feel stressed about someone I have a crush on, what do" or "college admissions essays are scary pls advise". It makes me feel good to be an anonymous person giving lil words of encouragement to such folk in new situations. It's probably my most played "game" in the past month tbh, I just put it on, answer stuff, send out kind words, and noodle around on the internet.

I have all but one sticker. You can decorate your room with the items and I love the pants on fish one.

SeaGoatSupreme
There's a place near me that does a gyro-cheeseburger sub and it just

Oof it's worth it. Good hot sauce, tzatziki, the mixed shredded veg, and then MEAT

SeaGoatSupreme
I too got a sticker and card today, I am very excited about it, it is the first contest I have won since grades school.

This is a good sticker, it includes a mouse and a tree and a moon, it is very chill and I love it.

<3 thanks fluffieduckie

SeaGoatSupreme
I'm wrapped up in a comforter and have anywhere from one to three dogs cuddling me

Today couldn't get more chill if I tried

SeaGoatSupreme
I really love Chihuahuas and im not sure why. Maybe it's because I took care of one that loved to ride around in my cargo shorts when I went shopping. That little dude got so many free samples at Sam's club.

SeaGoatSupreme

owlhawk911 posted:

i would destroy nations for a picture of that happening

He was a blue teacup Chihuahua named paco. Literally three pounds fully grown, and had so much personality. The first night we had that little goblin, he leapt across a table, onto a couch, to the back of the couch, and right between my brother in law and his chicken wing. Paco snatched it out of the air, rolled when he hit the ground, and sprinted off under a bed with his prize.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen with my own two eyes. I miss that little dude. I'll see if I can find a pic of him, gimme a bit

SeaGoatSupreme

Ya boy is mid sneeze here

His dick was too big for sweaters, and he hated the cold

He loved being wrapped up in blankets though

SeaGoatSupreme
Only until he's asleep. Then he snarls at you if you move, until you take the covers off so he knows it's you and not a monster coming to mess up his nap

SeaGoatSupreme

oh but seriously I posted:

which one is the weed pokémon?

Budew

Tropius brings in all the pokes with that sweet scent tho

SeaGoatSupreme

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

"what a nice surprise, bring your laser eyes" was RIGHT THERE and I hosed it up

SeaGoatSupreme
My only experience with soju was sitting down and sharing multiple bottles with an old Asian man outside of the Vietnamese market. He looked lonely. We couldn't really communicate, but he seemed way happier sitting and sharing and *trying* to talk.

It was a good chill day, I brought him some homemade pork buns when I came back.

SeaGoatSupreme
Not really legit volunteer work, but after work most days I'd walk over to a Buddhist temple and help em clean for a bit. It was quite calming to just chill with some bald dudes wrapped up like my grandma and catch them up on various TV show plotlines that they liked.

Every time I watch food wars! I get a little wistful and think about all those folk. I just blew through season 4 and haven't slept yet so I'm gonna get some coffee and think about life in a park for a bit.

Also the best animal is whichever one is closest to you and accepts cuddles, full stop.

SeaGoatSupreme
Hello is too much effort I agree

Hi friend how are you

SeaGoatSupreme

FluffieDuckie posted:

the ensuing chaos would be well worth it

I'm not familiar with forums code at all, how difficult would it be to set up an if;else exception for coupons&deals?

We should make their forums click through to meh.com in addition to the other forums' byob redirect

SeaGoatSupreme

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

:siren: mandatory viewing - look at this catte :siren:

All is right in the world

SeaGoatSupreme
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, JB. You are a drat good rat dad and they were lucky to have you.

Knope is very tired just like me

SeaGoatSupreme

FluffieDuckie posted:

where's knope's face? :ohdear:

Buried super

Duper

Hard in my partners blanket. Her butt has to touch one person, and her face has to touch another for her to get a proper nap on

SeaGoatSupreme
Hi I recently almost died in the hospital because of a stupid medication error on the part of the ER and I just wanted to come in and say that even though my hands hurt too much at the time to post much, being able to scroll through the 'yob and see terminal chillness was really comforting when I was up all night alone hooked up to a bunch of machines n poo poo and I love you all a lot <3

SeaGoatSupreme
That is a mean thing to say about such a stellar grackle

I mean look at the sheen on those feathers, they are obviously a grackle Instagram influencer

SeaGoatSupreme
Also I'm glad I'm here too, thank you all for nice words y'all are cool and nice

SeaGoatSupreme
You're doing a good thing brute squad. Any action in such situations is better than no action, red incandescents or not.

SeaGoatSupreme
Two of my dogs brought me to a fledgling Robin last year, they were scared shitless by it so they immediately came to find me.

We gently put it in a box with some towels and brought it to our neighborhood crazy unofficial animal sanctuary lady. She was so, so happy upon hearing how gentle and rad my dogs are that she cried while petting it.

She keeps a family of possums. They are good dogs. I got to wear one like a parrot.

SeaGoatSupreme
I'm so sorry kief. I know you did what you could when you could. My heart goes out to you.

SeaGoatSupreme
A gallon of Crystal light because I did a lot of yardwork today and I'm proud of myself and it's my favorite flavor: cherry pomegranate. It's sweet but oddly strong on a vague froot flavor that's really appealing because it almost tastes tart too.

I don't need no stinking truck, that's only like 500lbs of brick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaGoatSupreme

roomforthetuna posted:

I like that "potent brain and body fuel" is literally just saying it has a bunch of sugar in it.

bang doesn't have any sugar in it, but it does have the rough equivalent of 4 strong cups of coffee of caffeine in something you can slam before shuffling in to an office job hungover

its pretty good stuff if you don't mind the heart palpitations