Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

devil

paging one of the mods. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3764104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

hi fluffie. someone spent theoir money to buy that gang tag and it's kind of mean to them to waste it like that. i dont understand what the problem is with putting it on the titles of the people that want it. it seems to me and others like youre only doing this to be abrasive and i wish you wouldnt do that.

devil

If you want people to post more & be more engaged with the forum maybe you should consider doing things with your mod powers that are good for the posters here instead of just acting like the meter maid

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

devil

Hey Lizwiz *lizard wizard turns around excited that someone wants to talk to him* catch this *pulls grenade and then throws it landing right in his hands exploding on impact*