Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
HELLO!
I am... Uxz... And I have come to lurk abit from GBS... Possibly post when poo poo goes nuts in GBS, happends from time to time.. You don't wanna know what happends at our secret parties. (If you aint heard of it, you aint cool enough, you did however just read about it - possibly makeing you cool enough).

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Quidnose posted:

you seem cool and all but i am confused by your spelling of happens :confused:

Thanks :> Genuinly, one of those annoying things us non native English speakers/writers do. One step closer to over 9000 English!
I shall correct myself!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FluffieDuckie posted:

Hello uxz! Welcome!

Do you have any pets or hobbies you want to share with us? Alternatively, what's your opinion of spaghetti?

This mandevil pee whore, poo poo monster is my Rottweiler pup. I love him. He is 11 weeks old.

Hobbies include spending retarded amount of cash on stereo speakers and amplifiers, computer gear.. While trying to justify to my wife why I need that exact pair of mean looking speakers and not tiny fluffy ones with fur. Thankfully she is almost as audiophile as me... She is around SA somewhere too, "Eliuxz". Not much of a poster however.

- - -

How is BYOB these days, back in 8.2 it was pretty much mandatory to be high as a kite.
As for Spaghetti:
I wish they made it abit more suitable for strangling people, having murder weapons at the ready in the kitchen can be beneficial when people keeps asking when dinner is ready. Then again, I rarely make dinner.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Luvcow posted:

a pot full of hot spaghetti thrown in an assailants face is a deadly weapon

Arya Stark style... I like where this is going.
[Arya Stark made stew that she threw in face of prison guards in Harrenhall to release prisoners and start a riot in order to escape, in the books anyways, She always stabbed and killed a few guards].

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Luvcow posted:

what about several strands of cooked spaghetti that is frozen, like a pasta ice cycle?

As a viking I live in Norway, we are immune to frost damage.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

City of Glompton posted:

that puppy...omg :love:

The looks are just for tricking you into relaxing, next thing you know its face pounce, tongue attack all over. God forbid you've got hair, I don't. Wife barely got hair left on her scalp. Always be on your guard, lest you become puppy chowder.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
See? Total murder. Evil.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Ace of Baes posted:

I took my puppy to the dog park yesterday and a rottweiler bit at him and scratched his nose, I dont think its gonna leave a scar but what kind of rear end in a top hat brings an aggressive dog to a dog park on a Saturday.

(Not saying this applies to you, just general thing:p ):
This is why I always have my dog leashed and tell other people to gently caress off with their ugly mutts, my dog, when adult will always get the blame anyways if something bad happends.
I hate the "oh but she/he is just curious" - Well ,gently caress you I dont care. My dog aint socializing with other dogs.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Ace of Baes posted:

My dog was on a leash, but it was a leashless dog park, he was in a busy area where tons of dogs were interacting with each other, and didnt even try to give us a heads up that his dog was aggressive or anything, dude shouldnt have even been at the park because of the parks rules, but I wasn't about to get a dog potentially euthanized because his owner was an rear end in a top hat who didnt train him.

Yeah, anyone with an aggressive dog shouldn't be close to a park like that.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

9hotonic posted:

i haven't been here recently sorry guys :c exams suck and so does revision for them
hows it going around here? which quality threads have i missed?

You evaded my lovely thread, be thankful.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

AJ Steez posted:

First time poster since I got gifted an account here. I hope this doesn't break any rules or get me banned. HELLO.

Welcome :D
I think BYOB, and GBS is probably abit more relaxed than some of the other forums. Most people lurk quite abit before their first posts, so nice to see someone jumping into it!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
FYAD... The Bermuda triangle of the internet/SA. Anything that enters, doesn't leave - atleast not in the form and shape if entered.

Someone suggested foghorns and lighthouses around FYAD in GBS, I agree with them.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

I PROMISE I didn't poop on the floor (filthy bastard did).

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

I'm gonna invest in windmill parks in Japan and get rich.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Luvcow posted:

"grandson, on this day of your passage into manhood, we as a tribe give you you're spiritual name, a name that embodies you and how the community sees you. Chief Strong Bear and our best hunter Always Finds Meat have decided that you will be known as... Very Tired!" *drums and chanting*

Someone start a GoFundMe for his new avatar.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Ok, so I just watched this:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=edf_1460896771

And I cannot stop laughing, am I going insane?

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

drilldo squirt posted:

You just might be if you think nietzsche is anything but some dude who needs to cheer up.

You obviously aint seen FYAD.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm pro hope, thank you very much.
So am I.
Hope is both the best, and the worst at the same time.

Nothing is more annoying than seeing people clinging onto hope instead of resolve in lovely situations. Anyways, Nietzsche probably needed less opium, more happy pills. He said a bunch of cool stuff, but also a ton of retarded poo poo.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

MrWillsauce posted:

tusen takk died and went to heaven AKA byob

He was to polite for GBS. :norway:

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Im actualy somewhat worried today. That loving liver biopsy poo poo Im going through tomorrow is nagging at me, I know it will be fine, but stupid head keeps giving me the worries.
Ah well, we'll figure out what the gently caress is (not) wrong with me I guess. I should watch lots of gross youtube videos in preperation of this!

Comfort me and continue the Story time thread, bastards. I want something to read when I lay there with a sand bag( seriously ) over me for 4-8 hours.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Very much appriciated :> All shall be fine, but it's funny when you think and know one thing and the brain doesn't really agree and says gently caress you anyways :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

drilldo squirt posted:

Yeah, but then you just gotta distract yourself, try watching some k-on.

Given the choise of brain surgery and anime, I would probably go for brain surgery. :D

I did however just go have the absolutely most insane workout in my life, had to do hardcore workout today since there wont be any the rest of the week :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

mister magpie posted:

Azumanga Daioh > k-on

Brain Surgery > Anime
:D

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

drilldo squirt posted:

You're missing out buddy, but I guess, sadly, to each his own.

I did watch like 2-3 episodes of "Gantz" and that was kinda OK. But nothing that really kept my interest. The "Moe" thing with anime culture makes me want to stab people, and since I do not want to go to jail... watching such is a very very bad idea for me.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Im the kinda guy who laughed when I read "The Red Wedding" chapter in "A Song of Ice and Fire" or well - rather I laughed when people were so shocked when the episode came in the TV Series...

Cute and fluffy really isn't my style.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Well, I am home and alive, what a lovely loving procedure, felt like someone punched me hard in solar plexus, and then asked if he could do it again. Sure I said,because who wouldn't.

Laying still 4 hours with a sand bag on you was great too. I rate it 10/10. Get your liver biopsy today.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Few days most likely, but it's Norway - if Im lucky enough they will displace the tests, make me redo them, or exchange them for someone that has bongliver disease and make me extract it.

Cool thing though: Had non alcoholic fatty liver diagnosed a year ago. Today it's gone after 8 months of hard training. And resting pulse was 83 before... Now it's exceptional: 58 , while in pain!

Oh, here is the needle!

Uxzuigal fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Apr 19, 2016

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

MrWillsauce posted:

4/20 is coming up guys. I don't have any drugs or plans though

Oh poo poo, it's tomorrow :D :D

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i've been busy as hell lately so i haven't been doing a lot here but things might settle down tomorrow. should we have another competition? i feel like we should have a competition. unless we're competitioned out.

Yess! And up the stakes!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

MiracleWhale posted:

hello. this is my first yob post. somewhat overshadowed by the death of prince on this day. I'm feeling a little "upstaged" but it's ok, I mean he earned it, talk about a recorder of music CDs

MiracleWhale o/
Welcome!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Clitical Hit!
You are dead.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Almost bored to death there, someone recommend me a decent game to play?
Roguelike, anything.

Finished Dark Souls 3 NG3 etc... Played the Division so much that I dream of Manhunts.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

try wazhack, it's loving amazing

Played it abit, didn't like the gfx alot but, the game itself wasn't half bad.

Considering to do another run of Sword of the Stars: The Pit, but it's so brutal and cruel Im not sure I can motivate myself for another run. I got 130 hours in it, never completed the game. By far the hardest game I've ever played, bar non. Maybe I should stream it :p

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

alnilam posted:

what does the go stand for, i haven't played since cs: source

Grandparents Only.

Gotta be atleast a senior to even remember this game.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

mister magpie posted:

Is Uxzuigal actually Angry Fish?

I DID have angry with in an aquarium at some point, but no - I am Uxzuigal and no one else. :>

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
*Angry*
Some god damned dimwitted rear end in a top hat decided its a good idea to put the price of watching Fighting on TV from 15$ to 30$ per month. Not happy.

Id like to punch a whale, but I like joke whale so I wont.

I will try to inhale the pastel colors of BYOB to calm myself.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Luvcow posted:

please don't ever punch a whale

Do you have something, or someone I can punch that all of BYOB would be OK with?
(Not myself).

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

Luvcow posted:

hitler, punch hitler

Htiler it is!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You could punch me. I can take it.

Thanks/Sorry Alhazred, will however keep it in mind til the next time coorperate assholes stomp on us chill consumers!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
I identify with Chewbacca btw.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
What happends if you post puppy pictures on FB?
https://gyazo.com/d0a9bb73d9036294167257b846eb1de9

Your cellphone needs to recharge because of all the notifications.

<3 <3 Vanisher