Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cuntman.net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

weird posted:

im depressed

cuntman.net

:smithfrog::hf::frogbon:

cuntman.net

Dropkick posted:

Following the rules. check out the low post count.

hmm seems legit, go on through

cuntman.net

sorry, i couldnt find the right stamp

cuntman.net

cuntman.net

symbolic posted:

this original is better IMO

huh

cuntman.net

um..

i think we scared him away

cuntman.net

yes its a trick

they actually tilt to the right

cuntman.net

drilldo squirt posted:

Knife to meet you.

cuntman.net

dont worry i got this *scribbles on a clipboard for a while, turns it around to reveal a photorealistic sketch of a sunflower eating a cow*

cuntman.net

i forgive you

cuntman.net

....not !!

cuntman.net

LordVonEarlDuke posted:

hell yeah. yeah, that's right. youre next, Ted

hahahaha

cuntman.net

Bad Seafood posted:

I'm still trying to decide whether or not I wanna keep up the -um rhyme thing for your probation reason, or post an enormous full-size screenshot of the thread in QCS where they're complaining about big pictures in the Leper Colony.

post the rhyme in the qcs thread then take a screenshot of it

cuntman.net

i feel like a lot of comics would be funnier if they were just one panel without context

cuntman.net

i read them twice, to make up for that

cuntman.net

Mulli posted:

hey Twist Fist how are you?

im feeling really great, now that i have a star

cuntman.net

alnilam posted:

I built a brain implant that tracks how many unique users show up in byob has historically been the "no rules" forum, what we really have to be is the "less rules" forum, and don't read the rules thread, and then for each one (it gives them fifteen minutes after arrival) reads it "aloud" to me in my auditory cortex. It works pretty well until i've had my coffee because you do not want to mess with me right now

cuntman.net

i forgot about that already because i have a star now

cuntman.net

Mulli posted:

....yeeeah anyway nice seeing you man! Just wanted to shoot the breeze with you, ain't nothing to it

yeah good talk, catch you later. now shoo, i want to look at this star a bunch which i cant because i cant see it but im going to imagine looking at it instead

cuntman.net

FluffieDuckie posted:

Im going to make this the Byob mouse over text

hahahaha

cuntman.net

i dont believe texas is a real place

cuntman.net

wow im hosed up

cuntman.net

i dont want to make an adobe account :/

cuntman.net

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

ugh, didn't realise that was part of it. I guess I already had one so I didn't get asked again

even so I'd hand Adobe the keys to my house if it was that or use GIMP

yeah i made one anyway it wasnt too much of a hassle

im probably going to forget my password immediately but im only going to download this once so maybe thats not a big deal???

cuntman.net

wtf which one do i download

cuntman.net

welp, installed photoshop, now to learn an entirely new image program for the 4th time :toot:

cuntman.net

Bo-Pepper posted:

I'm sad the hugfest thread was gassed

:unsmigghh:

cuntman.net

im trying to edit :glomp: so that the left guy is :unsmigghh: but this is one heck of a learning curve!!

cuntman.net

I Was The Fury posted:

Doesn't BYOB already have a dedicated thread for resolutions?

:psyboom:

cuntman.net

defectivemonkey posted:

There are goslings in my neighborhood which are like ducklings but their parents will murder you.

i thought your name was detectivemonkey

cuntman.net

cuntman.net

hahahahaha

cuntman.net

shirtless axe guy chops down trees in his sleep

cuntman.net

shirtless axe guys axe is made out of snakes. their venom is so potent it can cut through steel

cuntman.net

freddy krueger kills people in their nightmares. shirtless axe guy kills people in his own nightmares

cuntman.net

a guy runs away from jason only to find him already waiting at the destination. a guy runs away from shirtless axe guy but cant reach the destination because shirtless axe guy is blocking the way while sleeping

cuntman.net

i am locked in a cage with shirtless axe guy, a computer, a grizzly bear, and a revolver with 2 bullets. i take the gun and shoot the computer twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

shirtless axe guy is sleeping in a hammock in the corner of the page. a cat takes an axe and chops down a tree