Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piso Mojado

ihopeirememberthis posted:

Is SA still SJW central? Like, are normal people allowed to post in GBS?

I don't think it's prohibitted, but ive yet to see a normal person post in gbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

mister magpie posted:

here iks aren't immune to meltdowns, welcome lurkers

Actually, my posting is registered and compliant with all standards as outlined by ISO 9000 guidelines and I have a team of quality engineers working full-time to ensure that all control plans, standard operating procedures, and fail-safe redundancies are in place to prevent any type of meltdown as documented in my best practice documents.

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

Hi one on a bun!
Lurking, much like solitude
Can change with 'Hello'

- A Haiku made for a special lurker right now :)

Piso Mojado

ihopeirememberthis posted:

I posted in a gbs thread and someone wrote 2 paragraphs telling me how cool feminists are. I'm gonna leave it another couple of years

You will not be judged by the content of your posts outside this forum, just those within our pastel borders. please post responsibly.

Piso Mojado

Jellidelic posted:

hi guys, used to post here a lil but stopped for some reason.

just thought i'd pop in to say im ready to get my posting career back on track
excited to chill with some cool homies on the net
big things comin.... watch out

let's party, friend.

Piso Mojado

or just give her food. thats what i do when animals dont let me pet them.

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

hey newbies, if you don't know what kind of threads we like in byob, take a gander at the byob goldmine. all those threads were liked enough for someone to save them for us. http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176

lol, forgot about this gem. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688476

Piso Mojado

Mapparu posted:

me (at the open mic night): have you heard of thsi forum, that you have to pay 10 dollars to post on. its on the internet, and me and my friends post about weed but sometimes we dont.

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

oh poo poo rznv'd again. :(

Piso Mojado

Afro Doug posted:

wow okay that sounds really great... i love what your saying here...

*awkwardly fumbles for the secret trapdoor button*

yes please continue

lol

Piso Mojado

Doc Friday posted:

I suppose I ought to be posting more often.

:agreed:

Piso Mojado

wait! are we talking about famous byob scientists now itt? has anyone mentioned me yet?

Piso Mojado

barfdog posted:

piso mojado is a famous scientist

famously handsome

Piso Mojado

we already have, and now our souls are trapped in the lurker thread foreverrr.

Piso Mojado

Salmiakki posted:

weve always had some great artists

Piso Mojado

Chibi Peppers posted:

can i just complain here how much road works right in front of your apartment suck?

at least we're gonna have a shiny new bike lane which would be nice if i owned a bike that works

what's wrong with your current bike?

Piso Mojado

Hello lurker Blamp

I really like your username. come, sit with us, tell us a little about yourself.

Piso Mojado

mailorder bees! posted:

my...my goodness!!!
:shittypop:

polishthunder is perpetually lurking. he's above us, always watching and looking for the right time to grace the pastel forums..like an angel.

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

the next lurker to post here will receive an Exciting Prize

a six hour probation :evilbuddy:

Piso Mojado

mister magpie posted:

should i turn sigs back on

the answer is always no

Piso Mojado

lol

Piso Mojado

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Oh, 'tis. A lot of them are very fetching. It's just way too busying up in the thread of the viewing. Avatars are bad enough.

I have avatars off too

Piso Mojado

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Where everybody floats...

Piso Mojado

Luvcow posted:

most successful lurker thread ever

:worship:

we measure success not by seeds planted, but by the beauty into which they bloom.

Piso Mojado

tao of lmao posted:

cool double post

absolutely

Piso Mojado

Absurd Alhazred posted:

"I would love to help you, Sir, but I'm afraid that there is no qualified secretary to take the minutes, so our conversation is invalid."

Edit: "I am extremely sorry, but the shop cannot start its business until we've reached a quorum of 10 customers."

I believe you're thinking of Vogons.

Piso Mojado

hey alnilam are you going to make a thread or at least bring up your cool, recent trip. it looked rad af, and I want to hear more about it.

Piso Mojado

That strange guy posted:

Hello
Posting to obey the o.p.

What's brown and sticky?

old sticky tack

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

It's like rerolling your character a bunch instead of playing 400 games with bad stats

You're living, I'm rerolling.

Piso Mojado

happy lady day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFjrbmj0CUc

Piso Mojado

tusen - having no av might actually be the best option for you tbh.

Piso Mojado

there are no bugs here, just happy little accidents. :)

Piso Mojado

is Jett's script thread archived? I think I finally found my posting theme in the soul train thread I need added.

https://youtu.be/eKNd0V-GsxA

Piso Mojado

your operating system is a piece of poo poo

Piso Mojado

I don't understand why ppl like coding on macs. it's equally as bad if not worse than windows. like what's the point of having a Bash cli that doest support apt.

Piso Mojado

I don't even use an OS and just precisely poke my hard disk with magnetic needles like a real dev.

Piso Mojado

Tusen Takk posted:

1) professors at least in my uni do everything in unix and they wanted us doing it all by sshing into the uni's unix server for the first year so we can get used to working in that kind of environment and it's annoying to do in putty from windows

2) MacBooks are super nice and high quality and last forever so it has great value

3) i work for apple so i got a $2000 mbp for $850 so that was pretty much the deal breaker lol

1. good, and :agreed:
2. lol
3. lol x2

but this is all just like, my opinion man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

your operating system is... v chill, friend. namaste.