Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
whats up lurkers! chillin? ah me too mate. thats what we do here in the ol b y o b. its the chill place for hanging out, and just posting, i guess yoy could say. well, as you can see ive got a little bit of a predicament goin down with my av. the first person - lurkers included - to fix this: well you'll gain a lot of respect here [in certain circles, the good ones mostly], and hell. ill even give you a few postin tips n' tricks, and help ya gain some traction round these parts. ya hear! peace. please fix this av, and no i didnt post my dick on byob. this is very traumatizing to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i have a panic attack everytime i post and see that av

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
gently caress (not looking when i click post thsi time)

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Afro Doug posted:

wow okay that sounds really great... i love what your saying here...

*awkwardly fumbles for the secret trapdoor button*

yes please continue

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
it would be cool if you guys died from weed poisoning! :D

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
aight. i get it. whEn i post in other people's threads its seen as threadshitting. fine. i dont see it that way but, i guess thats why youre the mods and im the serf. its fine. whatever. i understannd. anyways, i dont like getting probated, and ive set up a bit of a committee to make sure my posts are objectively perfect. whos on it? well, loads of people! old byob super stars, up and coming byob favorite posters, people who dont post on byob, hell even people who dont know what something awful is. and ive done this all, for you, to make sure you only get objectiiuvely good and funny posts from me. well, lets just say that im very excited for what the future of my posts have in store, since i lurve postig here just as much, ghell, ten fold as much as you do. well, peace out ma yobbers. see ya on the flip sidee... with a good rear end post ;) :D

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
its not that i dont want to post here but.... well. i dont really want to post here mate

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i had that post in scots originally because i thought it would be funny, but then i realized that it would be hard to understand. and as u can see, even byob veteran yobgoblin couldnt understand it for petes sakes!!! this is why i need to get that committee to o.k. each of my posts. well folks, from now on: committee approved posts ONLY. :D :D

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
uhhh... nothing. just trying to let people know ive got a committee to make sure i dont make bad posts anymore. but enough about me.i mean... this is a LURKER chat thread! let's here what they have to say.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i made the post. if no one noticed. its pretty good. hell, i'd go as far as to say it's very good. please read it. pleasE

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
nevermind

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
who gassed my thread. did you read it? not trying to be mean here... really thought that was a funny post. want to get all the constructive criticism i can so i can improve my byob scenarios.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

FluffieDuckie posted:

crambo sweetie this is not the complaining thread. i feel like we've been through this before. if you have questions about why something was gassed please message an ik

not complaining. just asking for advice on how to improve. if whoever gassed my thread would just send me a pm with whats wrong with it id really appreciate that. want to understand why my thread that i (and others) though was funny is gassed while others that arent funny, or interesting stick around. not trying to be mean, or to complain or threadshit or whatever. im asking a genuine question and this is the only place i know to ask it. i know im supposed to pm an ik but how am i supposed to do that if i don't know which one gassed it. thank you.

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
i'm sorry who are you?

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

yooo fam! whats crackin boy

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Yobgoblin posted:

tryna come up with weed jokes for my assigned thread and alls i got is jack squat. no interesting dialogue either. :negative:

i waas uhh... asking forums poster someodd but er. thanks for the reply...?

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Is that like covering your mouth when you sneeze?

no. its an expression dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

It was a joke, dude.

uh huh. you keep telling yourself that.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)