Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chibi Peppers

Somebody told me I'd like this place and it only took me two days to reply :blush:

So, hi! How do I chill?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chibi Peppers

being nice seems easy enough :)

City of Glompton posted:

hi chibi peppers,! do you have pets? you could post them in then let thread, that's pretty chill imo.

not anymore, but I do have some old pictures of one I had.

photos of his brother are nowhere to be found unfortunately

Chibi Peppers fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Feb 24, 2016

Chibi Peppers

City of Glompton posted:

it's not for me, but I drink a lot of coffee

i gave it a try and here i am at 5 am

Chibi Peppers

can i just complain here how much road works right in front of your apartment suck?

at least we're gonna have a shiny new bike lane which would be nice if i owned a bike that works

Chibi Peppers

Piso Mojado posted:

what's wrong with your current bike?

i don't even remember, i haven't touched it for like 10 years. so if it didn't rust away, i think it was breaks being totally broken. also the bike looked stupid so i have no desire to fix it even if knew how.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chibi Peppers

hey, look who is back

life's been busy, i had one job then another and right now a third beer gives large enough negative stat bonus to social awkwardness to actually write something