Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Goons Ate Goatse posted:

accept the real way to write dates

2023-09-06, as god ISO 8601 intended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visions of Valerie

Goons Ate Goatse posted:

You're all amazing imo

Here I drew a kangaroo for you, because you deserve it and I hope it can protect you!

this drawing is great and now I am protected

Visions of Valerie

The cat is a nice touch

B33rChiller posted:

Neat trick. Now where's the treats?

maybe the treats were the posts with friends we made along the way

Visions of Valerie

cruft posted:

Welcome hello and *chomp*

BOOYOB: Is a skeleton a ghost? > Welcome hello and *chomp* Thread [Lurkers Must Do A Cannibalism]

Visions of Valerie

Andoman posted:

same - and to be fair its going well but I do miss snack time! I am 27lb lighter than I was 3 months ago so should probably just be happy about that. (as an aside 5lb to go to not be overweight anymore)

that's impressive. Well done, mate

Visions of Valerie

Zoya posted:

i miss halloween already

Visions of Valerie

the biggest

Visions of Valerie

difficulty modifiers like various keys not working sometimes

Visions of Valerie

"gently caress" was the best part of lurking without knowing about the filter

Visions of Valerie

Viginti Septem posted:

Just signed a lease on a new place to live. Kacie and I can move in today

Congrats mate!

Visions of Valerie

Viginti Septem posted:

I always have anxiety when I wake up from a nap.

Visions of Valerie

Viginti Septem posted:

One of the board members is going to foster this Cockatoo named Peachy. Peachy has really bad arthritis and injured her feet so she hobbles everywhere. Kacie got over to her and started preening her. 💏

Animals: they're good

Visions of Valerie

cursed

Visions of Valerie

Nice blanket!

nesamdoom posted:

How am I supposed to know the going rates to pay some dude to bite you?

:blush:

Visions of Valerie

Ghosts Are Gone posted:

hello everyone, please post RIGHT NOW this is important, we need you to post right now, not later, now, please!!!

I'm helping!

Great photos VS, and sympathy - that sucks

Visions of Valerie

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

I’m doing my part

here are some “pictures” i took over the weekend

these rule

Visions of Valerie

nesamdoom posted:

A pay cut sucks, but a better situation is good. EFN, hopefully things pan out and you end up comfy. It sucked when I was working 70-80 hr weeks, even with the money and when I dropped back to like 30 hours I was broke most of the time, but I was enjoying life more.

:fart:I actually popped in because of this critique video of some life lesson video. But, it's massive in insanity. watch the first 15 seconds and then decide if it's worth it, but I about died from one of the lines making me choke on a laugh.:feart: if you watch til the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsbclazZRBw

also, I was watching stuff with headphones to not wake up the tiny Doom and he about killed me by making me laugh when he woke up and screamed at his mum that it was time to wake up. Y'all gotta deal with my posts until he's old enough to type and then someone in the house will post :lol:s

in my imagination you've already registered tinyDoom and will give them the password when they're of age

Visions of Valerie

Viginti Septem posted:

Take care of your animal friends.

Visions of Valerie

today while driving, my phone managed to call 911 without me touching it or interacting with it in any way. that's my car story for today

Visions of Valerie

Manifisto posted:

did your phone have some kind of emergency? is it okay? :ohdear:

I hope it's okay! I like this phone...

Visions of Valerie

nesamdoom posted:

You know that feeling when you've got a bunch of aunts/uncles and you then realize your grandparents hosed a lot? How does that translate to advice for mowing the lawn efficiently?

i uh

Visions of Valerie

been dealing with insomnia lately and now can't decide if I'm tired or not

but last night I dreamed about a new kind of M&M that had a chocolate shell with gummy filling

so uh... that idea's free if anyone wants it I guess

Visions of Valerie

uhhh... hit this blunt and see if it helps?

Visions of Valerie

nesamdoom posted:

Big Pharma gets all the praise, but as soon as you start a lab in your garage you're a criminal. No support for small drug manufacturers.

RavenousScoot posted:

asmr tiny cooking video but for meth

Visions of Valerie

holy poo poo

Visions of Valerie

Ghosts Are Gone posted:

I'm in the second half of my treatment that's starting today, every day for weeks, every day radiation on my head, more radiation than I'd eat when living in chernobyl :v:

Gonna feel terrible for the upcoming weeks as this is always a terrible side effect of this, it's like the high dose radiation sucks out any and all energy, happiness, fun, appetite, calmness or peace you might have or had, right next to the usual stuff of endless puking, skin falling apart, hair falling out, nausea that never stops and so on

I wouldn't do it but the first half of this had insane success far beyond anything any doctor anticipated, so I'm in another rodeo here and I'm glad I have my posting pals alongside me to help walk this path :glomp:

we believe in you GaG!

Visions of Valerie

Escape From Noise posted:

gently caress! Went out to the restaurant to put on the brewery circulation fans and A/C and got Wonderful Christmastime'd!

:rip:

Visions of Valerie

Quadramind posted:

Aw, gently caress. Put your heads down, here comes Tyler, and it looks like he's got Booz Allen with him. Shiiit.

dang I can smell Booz Allen from here

Visions of Valerie

Viginti Septem posted:

byob, I'm trying, however I could be trying harder to get things straightened out in my life. This place is a safe place for me to say stuff and I drag a lot of crap from my life in here. A good portion of that could be controlled better with the skills I currently have. But I'm stubborn and get caught up in my emotions and let it become me for a while. I will be thinking of you all through the holidays as folks who are kind. Thank you for being a good place online for people to reach out.

what work you have put in is how much you could have put in; the past cannot change. What you're going through sucks and yet you're still trying to improve. Glad you're posting with us, and happy holidays :)

Visions of Valerie

met a friend out walking at night

they were on the sidewalk but politely moved so I could get by, and then went back to eating as I left

Visions of Valerie

nesamdoom posted:

Not great edits, but can't photoshop right now so I did what I could with phone.

It's foggy out and I dig the vibe.
I got the middle one cleaner. if I can shoot back and forth with pc and tablet I can do stuff nicer. but b/w is hard to do on phone.

these rule

Visions of Valerie

baka fwocka fwame posted:

Not to be contrarian but dont we think plants also have intelligence

(i rarely eat meat cuz its gross & the above)

depends how you define the term. Plants lack a central nervous system and are incapable of learning, so I don't see a way to usefully apply the term "intelligent" to them. That said, most plants are cool af, and being rad is more important than being smart anyhow :)

(vegan, since we're sharing)

Visions of Valerie

Gaylor Moon posted:

you ever wake up from sleeping,,, woah whats up with that man

I try not to tbh

Visions of Valerie

RavenousScoot posted:

slapping contest tourney where the final boss is a bear

new Like a Dragon minigame content

Visions of Valerie

Goons Are Gifts posted:

As we say in Germany, for some reason, good slide into the new year!!

I love this. Good side to you too

Visions of Valerie

nesamdoom posted:

lol, yes. I don't know why my brain parsed it as 'turkish', but it's kinda close.

"tyrkisk" is the norwegian (and swedish and danish) word for turkish

Visions of Valerie

nesamdoom posted:

Society is weird and atleast things in my apartment make sense. The number one rule is posted on the thing hanging from the bathroom door and all I wrote on it was 'Don't read this'... Such a simple rule people break too often. TinyDoom beat the system and didn't learn to read yet. Someday he will break the rule and I'll have to come down hard on him for it after years of being so good at following it.

this is great

reminds me - there's a house on my commute that has a sign at the end of the driveway that says "Private sign - Do not read"

Visions of Valerie

went to bed last night with a headache, slept 12 hours, and woke up to 2" of snow with more falling now. today owns and i've only been awake an hour and change

Visions of Valerie

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

youtube suggested a brony music video to me, i thought those things had died out years ago

music? yeah that's been dead since 2007

i'm joking there's plenty of good music coming out. rock's dead tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visions of Valerie

GentleReject posted:

It's my first time living where it snows outside my place. It's pretty... cool :anime: