Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PrincessDoom
Hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrincessDoom
I accept your apology.

PrincessDoom
Thanks. I'm not really the type of person who posts much online so I'm feeling a little awkward lol

PrincessDoom
Honestly, I had a wrap. I know it's not a breakfast food but I decided like a year ago that I don't have to have breakfast foods for breakfast. So now I just have whatever sounds good.

PrincessDoom
I don't have my own pet but my roommate has one and she's OBSESSED with me lol

Might as well have whatever we want for whatever meal at this point.

PrincessDoom
Can anyone tell me what BYOB stands for? I wanna be hip with the lingo :lmao:

PrincessDoom

Buttchocks posted:

Wish i had a cat so someone would play with all the boxes I’ve been hoarding.

I've got a cat you can borrow for a week.

PrincessDoom
The blanket is crazy heavy and will 100% keep you warm.

PrincessDoom
Dude did just walk over and take a huge bite outta my toe.

I mean, I did warn you that it wouldn't be cheap haha but also it's totally worth it.

PrincessDoom
Thanks! The blanket took a lot of work, but it was totally worth it.

PrincessDoom
Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Happy holidays. Haven't been on at all since I started a new job a few weeks ago.

PrincessDoom
Thanks. It's a huge change working in retal after working from home for years.

PrincessDoom
Went to the pet store to look at the animals. Left with two mice.

PrincessDoom

B33rChiller posted:

Got home with forty seven mice!

And by the time I got in the house, there were over 100.

PrincessDoom
I haven't really paid attention to this in awhile. Been kind of busy. Figured a hospital stay would be a good time to check in. Hope everyone is doing well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrincessDoom

rear end-penny posted:

I'm glad to hear that. please, stay well friends!

Thanks, I have bronchitis and bordering on pneumonia. So glad I can finally breathe again.