Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

DAIJOUBU!! ... Daijoubu ?? ?
I'd say as well to go with option two because I get a feeling there people with that name usually know what's going on. Also this game was a super fun romp with lots of fun dialogue, and Bacter is a good choice to show it all in all it's twists and turns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

So outside of the strange message that comes forth, what about the shape itself:
https://a.pomf.cat/ymzxgk.webm

Why a triangle? I suppose it's one of the more basic geometric shapes and the basis for a lot of classical mathematical study, but what's the significance here? Maybe it's due to use triangulating a signal with our radio or maybe it's saying that sometimes triangles lead to mysterious happenstances (i.e. the Bermuda Triangle). If anything, it's a curious choice and one I think we'll be seeing more of.

discworld is all I read
Apr 7, 2009

JossiRossi posted:

I will probably spoil myself by watching this LP, but I am absolutely buying this game. The developers deserve it even if I never get around to playing it myself.
Yeah, and there's also so much dialogue that it's worth playing through and seeing what else Bacter might not be showing off (like Ren getting a good slap).

• Locked thread