Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

sofullofhate posted:

Then I tackled getting the engine out of the frame, which I thought was going to be pretty easy. :downsrim: That lump is loving heavy, and it has to come out the side of the frame, of course. I managed to avoid dropping it or (I think) damaging it, but I am in a lot of pain from just wrestling the drat thing around. I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get it back in the frame.

Standard procedure is to lay the bike on its side, then lift the frame off/lower the frame on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

sofullofhate posted:

No, there will be no custom exhaust. This exhaust is the whole point of the bike, really - I will honestly give her the motorcycle and buy something else to go with the sidecar before changing out the exhaust.

Atta boy

• Locked thread