Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

What a weird fight, let's get a couple of military veterans from the Z leagues, one of whom hasn't fought pro in 6 years, and have them halfheartedly punch each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Whelp, the next one over in seconds, where a dude with a rough hair cut beat up a medic.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Gramps posted:

The 2 main fights are ludicrous, which much of the time is more enjoyable than a really great competitive, technical fight.

I too, miss Pride.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Mike Tyson is the best.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

acejackson42 posted:

Sober Mike Tyson could probably offer some insights in there. Drunk Mike Tyson, not so much...

What, "Mount 'em, then hit him in the dome piece.", isn't the key to victory you're looking for from Iron Mike?

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

This guy really sounds like Joe Rogan lite.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

The combined weight of these 2 dudes is 81, which is somehow ~20 years than the main.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

This is amazing.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Can't wait for round 3.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

"Both fighters needed help getting off their stools"

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

hahaha, he fell like Mr. Sandman from Punchout.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

"I'm Hungry, I'm gunna have me a Miller Lite"

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Is Royce the cool one, or the rear end in a top hat one?

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

This was amazing. I don't know what Bellator could have done to make it worse.

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

Kimbo to fight some youtube irish travellers next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Team_q
Jul 30, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Someone asked about a Punch-Out thing, so I made this

https://vine.co/v/ir7YOWiD53X

This is perfect!

• Locked thread