Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
There are no cities with businesses besides SF/NYC obviously. Pittsburgh, Atlanta? Not cool enough.

quote:

Maybe instead, you can help set up something to allow Eat24/Yelp employees to get food from local food banks and soup kitchens?

The ideal percent is 30%. As I said, I spend 80%. What do you spend 80% of your income on? I hear your net worth is somewhere between $111 million and $222 million. That’s a whole lotta rice.

According to this website, you’ve got a pretty nice house in the east bay. Have you ever been stranded inside a CVS because you can’t afford to get to work? How much do you pay your gardeners to keep that lawn and lovely backyard looking so neat?

I pick up every penny I see, which I think explains why sharing these thoughts is worth my time, even if it’s not worth yours.

AHAAHAHA she's thinks getting sacked after she wrote this is bad? I want her to join the army and write this letter to Sarge. Fuckin' :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Getting roommates: an inhumanly precise decision.

etalian posted:

Why would someone want to move to SF?

You couldn't get me to do it unless I was getting a six-figure salary. At least.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

Fairfield and Vallejo are in commute distance to San Fran and have apartments for under $500 a month. gently caress tech nerds who think they have to live directly in San Francisco, IMO.

NO DUDE YOU DON'T GET IT

I was PROMISED by reality itself a nice place in a nice cool part of town so that none of my other totally not shallow friends who also got Feminist Studies majors will look down on me.

CHECK YOUR PRIV

• Locked thread