Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I unironically hope for a Sanders/Trump presidential race. Sanders would be ideal but Trump is better than scary-rear end Cruz and corporate shill Hillary Clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

I support Trump, but he is starting to make some poor judgement calls. Calling for a boycott of Apple is fine, but then saying you are switching to Samsung makes him look stupid because Google makes Samsung android system and Google supports Apple. I dunno.

Then his thing about how we should dip bullets in pigs blood before shooting muslims -- I get it and stuff, but it just seems a little far fetched. What he really needs to focus on is telling everyone how he will make America great. I feel like the media and political pawns (i.e,. the POPE for one example) are trying to drag him into a negative campaign and that's not a good option.

The thing about Trump and Hillary is that they both understand big business and its important to the American economy. You can say all you want about healthcare and education for everyone (like Sanders), but what Bernie doesn't seem to grasp is that without businesses, NOBODY WILL NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE OR DO ANYTHING! I see this every day with people who are just sitting around collecting unemployment or disability payments because "their back hurts" or some bullshit. We give out food stamps and then we are surprised that unemployment is up? Of course it is! There are a lot of people who need to be FORCED to work. "Work or you don't eat" should really be the motto. Yes, there are some people who cannot work due to injury or old age or dementia, etc... and we should build communities for those people and give them the proper care. If you cannot work, then you can go live on a community to get care where your life will be MANAGED. I see people SELLING food stamps so that they can buy street drugs and booze and even LOTTERY TICKETS. These people have proven that they are incapable of managing their lives and society needs to step up and manage it for them.

Un-l337-Pork has issued a correction as of 20:19 on Feb 20, 2016

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Trump promised me anime. I want my anime

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Agag posted:

So funny. Where do you copy/paste these from?

heh, very funny. I bet you're one of those people who think Trump is really going to build a massive wall if he becomes president. It's baffling how many "enlightened" liberals take his every word literally. Can you guess which of the Republican candidates support single payer healthcare? Hint: it's not Hillary.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Don't really care for his political stances, but just... The balls on this fuckin' guy.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I want Donald Trump to become president because I believe in a white supremacist America and he is the best candidate to do that. Keeping people from Central and South America out, and monitoring Muslims is a really good step in that direction, and are things Obama should be doing right now anyways because that will keep America safe. Stop letting people come into this country, especially refugees.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

it would be fun to hear him talk poo poo to other world leaders

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Un-l337-Pork posted:

Then his thing about how we should dip bullets in pigs blood before shooting muslims -- I get it and stuff, but it just seems a little far fetched.

Funniest thing about this is that it means jack squat to Islam. Any unknown or unwilling consumption or contact with pork does not count.

Redneck idiots think this means a Muslim is automatically sent to hell. All it does it make the people doing this poo poo look like even bigger assholes.

Drothmar
Feb 18, 2015

Tony Homo posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/19/politics/donald-trump-south-carolina-john-pershing/index.html

Is this guy for real? You Muslims better be prepared to go back to the Middle East.

lol America you guys are so hosed.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

MONKEY TRASH!
Jan 8, 2006

i read an interesting article that said half the reason he's gotten so much traction is not despite of his racist anti-immigrant remarks, but rather because of them-- the conservative elite was never that staunchly anti-immigration (hell George W. had illegals working on his ranch), but the conservative white poors sure as hell are, and Trump's racist remarks are actually a dismayingly clever tactic to split the party and get them on his side

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mokinokaro posted:

Funniest thing about this is that it means jack squat to Islam. Any unknown or unwilling consumption or contact with pork does not count.

Redneck idiots think this means a Muslim is automatically sent to hell. All it does it make the people doing this poo poo look like even bigger assholes.

Still better than the right-wing israeli professor who was proposing that the families of suicide bombers be raped, to "establish deterrence"

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Trump 2016

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

2016 pounds of poo poo in a 5 pound bag

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

kikkelivelho posted:

heh, very funny. I bet you're one of those people who think Trump is really going to build a massive wall if he becomes president. It's baffling how many "enlightened" liberals take his every word literally. Can you guess which of the Republican candidates support single payer healthcare? Hint: it's not Hillary.

Classic libtard, not even enjoying the candidates on a meta level. smh

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Tarkus posted:

I unironically hope for a Sanders/Trump presidential race. Sanders would be ideal but Trump is better than scary-rear end Cruz and corporate shill Hillary Clinton.

This would be the best of all worlds.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I am voting sanders but otherwise i would rather back trump than hillary

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Chill la Chill posted:

Trump promised me anime. I want my anime

:laugh: change the Anime subforum's title again.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

sleep tight, jebber

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A Handed Missus posted:

sleep tight, jebber

It's face to bloodshed smh

crotchgobbler
Jul 25, 2007

im an 07 lol
Advantages of a Trump presidency:

1. Trumpet sales go up.
2. Federal research for male baldness sky rockets.
3. Toupee quality goes up. Increases the United States Toupee Quality Index (TQI).
4. Free wall.
5. Willing to body slam the pope if he gets out of line.
6. Will hire and fire his cabinet via The Apprentice.

Advantages of the other candidates:

1.??????????????

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

SEND ALL THE MEXICANS BACK TO AFRICA

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

It's face to bloodshed smh

:(

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
ty

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Node posted:

2016 pounds of poo poo in a 5 pound bag

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
Make America great again. Heil Trump!

0dB
Jan 3, 2009
Trump makes a brain fart, everybody enjoys the smells.

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP

Parallax Scroll posted:

trumps cool i like his hair. its the second best hair after sanders

he's BALD! they're both bald! what the gently caress!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Jeb!

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Un-l337-Pork posted:

I support Trump, but he is starting to make some poor judgement calls. Calling for a boycott of Apple is fine, but then saying you are switching to Samsung makes him look stupid because Google makes Samsung android system and Google supports Apple. I dunno.

Then his thing about how we should dip bullets in pigs blood before shooting muslims -- I get it and stuff, but it just seems a little far fetched. What he really needs to focus on is telling everyone how he will make America great. I feel like the media and political pawns (i.e,. the POPE for one example) are trying to drag him into a negative campaign and that's not a good option.

The thing about Trump and Hillary is that they both understand big business and its important to the American economy. You can say all you want about healthcare and education for everyone (like Sanders), but what Bernie doesn't seem to grasp is that without businesses, NOBODY WILL NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE OR DO ANYTHING! I see this every day with people who are just sitting around collecting unemployment or disability payments because "their back hurts" or some bullshit. We give out food stamps and then we are surprised that unemployment is up? Of course it is! There are a lot of people who need to be FORCED to work. "Work or you don't eat" should really be the motto. Yes, there are some people who cannot work due to injury or old age or dementia, etc... and we should build communities for those people and give them the proper care. If you cannot work, then you can go live on a community to get care where your life will be MANAGED. I see people SELLING food stamps so that they can buy street drugs and booze and even LOTTERY TICKETS. These people have proven that they are incapable of managing their lives and society needs to step up and manage it for them.

drat you are stupid

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
wall will be 10ft higher...and Mexico def still paying for it because TRUMP has 10,000 hispanics

we used to be a country that made great walls

and now we are 2nd to china in are walls

Let's Make America Great Again.

Big balls and Great walls in 2k17

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 04:09 on Feb 21, 2016

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Trump sucks but his complete loving pantsing of Jeb Bush is one of the greatest and most hilarious political stories I've had the pleasure to see. Just rode that loving dweeb into the ground

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tato posted:

Trump sucks but his complete loving pantsing of Jeb Bush is one of the greatest and most hilarious political stories I've had the pleasure to see. Just rode that loving dweeb into the ground

he totally struck an old nerve from 30+ years ago and was unable to revert to a 13yo in gym class in public during the debates when he could have just not said anything and shoke his head or something. those early debates were good but they arent nearly as fun anymore...last GOP Debate greatest hit was prob Christie kamikazing Rubio

im hoping for one good finale Dr. Ben Carson moment and then curtain call...then again Trump/Rubio/Cruz triple threats could be good, we'll see

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 04:24 on Feb 21, 2016

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

It's going to be a beautiful wall. I was worried that Sanders may actually threaten Trump's campaign, but after Nevada, it looks like Hillary's crooked political machine will secure her the nomination. I say, BRING IT ON! I don't know of ANYONE that is excited about Hillary! Trump will have all of the momentum on his side and will win by +10% of the popular vote. The liberals will stay home, but we are going to get everyone out for Trump. America will be less free under Trump (far more monitoring of citizens -- probably China-esque by the time he leaves office), but I guess that's the price that we have to pay for leadership. Trump will give us massive public works projects (the Wall being just one of them), will tax the poo poo out of companies shipping jobs out of the USA, and will basically just tell the rest of the world to gently caress off if they try to pull stupid poo poo.

I was one of the people suckered in by Obama's campaign rhetoric of Hope and Change, but all he did was suck corporate dick and poo poo all over personal liberty whenever possible. What a stupid president. I'm not getting suckered in by another piece of poo poo candidate again -- Trump speaks his mind and doesn't beat around the bush with a bunch of crap.

Cabernet Sovereign
Jun 14, 2008

amityville anus posted:

If it's $hillary vs +rump I'm voting against the person from Park Ridge

No need to drag PR into this. Hillary sucks on her own.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
that guy has a lot of moxie imo

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

looks like a vegas lounge singer with a load of plastic surgery

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Reuters has some great trolls employed as photographers.

A Donald Trump supporter holds a cigar at his primary night rally in Spartanburg. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
by Canice Leung 5:43 PM

It's like she's slapping his rear end.

(also Rubio lol)

The Jeb! Collection

:catstare:

(Feb 9th)

Below from Feb 9th

Helical Nightmares has issued a correction as of 05:18 on Feb 21, 2016

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Drunkboxer posted:

probably the worst thing about this is all the second hand embarrassment I feel when reporters interview people at his rallies, that and the fact that his run opens the door for future reality show people to do it in the future.

Snookie 2024.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx
Trump is the Deadpool of politics

I love it

• Locked thread