Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wiley e. sheep
Feb 15, 2016

by zen death robot
he isn't really that ballsy. he's basically an edgy 14 year old on the world stage

e; snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
You people are worried about a great man like Trump when your government is at war with it's own people and using your TV's to watch/spy on you.

Samsung is the worst out of the pack and CIA funded.

Try learning what you are looking for in the sys-logs from your wifi router if you don't believe me.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
TRUMP UP THE RUMP WHO CAN CHUMP THE MOST BUMP

Of all the joke internet candidates he is the funniest.

Also, they are all joke internet candidates and america is hosed, lmao

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

johnny gentle, famous crooner

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Trump up the volume!

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Alucard Nacirema posted:

Trump is the Deadpool of politics

I love it

If Trump spells out "FRANCIS" in dead ISIS guys I would actually vote for him.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

If Trump getting the White House is the same as the Saints' getting it in Saints Row IV then we should embrace it. Because he might gently caress Cancer with a simple signature.

However I'd be more comfortable with this knowing who his "Gat" is or will be...

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i cant believe the democrats wanna rename it the caucasian house

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Trump is really great. Except sometimes I worry that he'll actually win and then I start screaming. I scream so loud I wake myself up and it's just a dream.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

El Boot posted:

yoojimbo

Haha

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I am 37% sure Trump is playing the long troll on Republicans and if so the payoff will be glorious

Otherwise, it's a troll of all of us and frankly that's just as glorious

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

for real i want to watch trump talk poo poo at the UN

Harold
Oct 28, 2004

Don't make me post something.

Un-l337-Pork posted:

I support Trump, but he is starting to make some poor judgement calls. Calling for a boycott of Apple is fine, but then saying you are switching to Samsung makes him look stupid because Google makes Samsung android system and Google supports Apple. I dunno.

Then his thing about how we should dip bullets in pigs blood before shooting muslims -- I get it and stuff, but it just seems a little far fetched. What he really needs to focus on is telling everyone how he will make America great. I feel like the media and political pawns (i.e,. the POPE for one example) are trying to drag him into a negative campaign and that's not a good option.

The thing about Trump and Hillary is that they both understand big business and its important to the American economy. You can say all you want about healthcare and education for everyone (like Sanders), but what Bernie doesn't seem to grasp is that without businesses, NOBODY WILL NEED TO GO TO COLLEGE OR DO ANYTHING! I see this every day with people who are just sitting around collecting unemployment or disability payments because "their back hurts" or some bullshit. We give out food stamps and then we are surprised that unemployment is up? Of course it is! There are a lot of people who need to be FORCED to work. "Work or you don't eat" should really be the motto. Yes, there are some people who cannot work due to injury or old age or dementia, etc... and we should build communities for those people and give them the proper care. If you cannot work, then you can go live on a community to get care where your life will be MANAGED. I see people SELLING food stamps so that they can buy street drugs and booze and even LOTTERY TICKETS. These people have proven that they are incapable of managing their lives and society needs to step up and manage it for them.

haha. You're such a card, Un-l337-Pork.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
I share his views on muslims and am excited for how Trump would employ the US armed forces as commander in chief to solve this problem.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Tramadol Junkie posted:

You people are worried about a great man like Trump when your government is at war with it's own people and using your TV's to watch/spy on you.

Samsung is the worst out of the pack and CIA funded.

Try learning what you are looking for in the sys-logs from your wifi router if you don't believe me.

well a literal nazi thinks trump is a great man, i'm sold

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Very well done.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

haha woah check out that rad dog

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I really approve of his implicit racism. The fact that he makes all Hispanics & Muslims very uncomfortable is gratifying to me.

At the same time though I'm utterly enjoying how he's making Republican elites gnash their teeth in frustration while revealing them to be utterly disconnected from the interests of rank and file conservative minded voters (who don't actually care for rhetoric about cutting social security, medicaid and medicare.)

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
It's going to be awesome watching Trump make the US more worse than it is, all awhile saying its getting GREAT again.

The US will be North Korea in a few years, listening how great the leader is while working for 10 cents a week.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I really approve of his implicit racism. The fact that he makes all Hispanics & Muslims very uncomfortable is gratifying to me.

At the same time though I'm utterly enjoying how he's making Republican elites gnash their teeth in frustration while revealing them to be utterly disconnected from the interests of rank and file conservative minded voters (who don't actually care for rhetoric about cutting social security, medicaid and medicare.)

I love Trump for provoking these kinds of admissions. Conservatism = racism in the US, nothing more.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

happyhippy posted:

It's going to be awesome watching Trump make the US more worse than it is, all awhile saying its getting GREAT again.

The US will be North Korea in a few years, listening how great the leader is while working for 10 cents a week.

It's going to be amazing to wake up one day, look out the window and the first thing you see isn't a coutnry lead by Obama, but this:

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

FuturePastNow posted:

I am 37% sure Trump is playing the long troll on Republicans and if so the payoff will be glorious

Otherwise, it's a troll of all of us and frankly that's just as glorious

The odds are good enough that my naive trust in the constitution's checks and balances is enough for me to roll those dice.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gay

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
Hillary dresses like a future person

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I love me some trump.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Drunkboxer posted:

probably the worst thing about this is all the second hand embarrassment I feel when reporters interview people at his rallies, that and the fact that his run opens the door for future reality show people to do it in the future.

i hear that Kevin O'Leary is looking to become the new head of the Conservative party of Canada :v:

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

Harold posted:

haha. You're such a card, Un-l337-Pork.

Do you see my username, that is my username since I registered, I am playing the LONG CON BITCHES

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I hope trump buys a horse and then names the horse vice president

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Un-l337-Pork posted:

Do you see my username, that is my username since I registered, I am playing the LONG CON BITCHES

two days before 9/11

Tramadol Junkie
Aug 30, 2015

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Profondo Rosso posted:

well a literal nazi thinks trump is a great man, i'm sold

I m not in the Neo-Nazi scene anymore but I am am member of the protest group National Action.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
GBS: not in the Neo-Nazi scene anymore

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I'm a retro-nazi. Neo nazis are pussies.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I want Trump to win the presidency just so Agag loses his mind

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

RaceBannon posted:

He will and it will be great.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

RaceBannon posted:

No it would be sweet.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

El Boot posted:

yoojimbo

There can be only one.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Trump is white, male, rich, and smart enough to not let people know how smart he really is. This is important when you're trying to govern a bloodthirsty population of racist, sexist, willfully-ignorant yokels.

Donald J. Trump is the best candidate for President of the real actual United States of America, which is full of retards.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

Trump is white, male, rich, and smart enough to not let people know how smart he really is. This is important when you're trying to govern a bloodthirsty population of racist, sexist, willfully-ignorant yokels.

Donald J. Trump is the best candidate for President of the real actual United States of America, which is full of retards.

Every country is full of retards. Which candidate should I back to increase the chance of sweet nuclear annihilation? I'm guessing Hillary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
if Bernie somehow doesn't get the nom I hope he runs as third-party with a new "Bern in Hell" whistlestop-tour platform deconstructing state by state how astoundingly and laughably hosed we all are

• Locked thread