Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Homestar Runner posted:

if Bernie somehow doesn't get the nom I hope he runs as third-party with a new "Bern in Hell" whistlestop-tour platform deconstructing state by state how astoundingly and laughably hosed we all are

An angry Jewish guy goes town to town, state to state to prophecy the death of America. It would be biblical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Millennials will be all pouty when Bernie doesn't get the nomination and "protest" by not going to the polls and Trump will destroy Clinton in the debates and get elected and they'll complain even more about things it'll be great

Sperghetti
Apr 21, 2010

I only hope that when Trump is prez the senate votes him emergency unilateral powers so I can finally live under a fascist authoritarian regime.

I unironically think this would be fun and hilarious. I call dibs on Chief of gestapo!

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Sperghetti posted:

I only hope that when Trump is prez the senate votes him emergency unilateral powers so I can finally live under a fascist authoritarian regime.

I unironically think this would be fun and hilarious. I call dibs on Chief of gestapo!

at least we won't be arguing about gender pronouns when we're living under the jackboot

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Who would win if the remaining candidates brawled for the white house?

I think Rubio could take Trump in that free-for-all but I also like to think Bernie has some wily grappling skills tucked away.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

WhyteRyce posted:

Millennials will be all pouty when Bernie doesn't get the nomination and "protest" by not going to the polls and Trump will destroy Clinton in the debates and get elected and they'll complain even more about things it'll be great

They won't be complaining once Trump gets to the white house and flips the giant breaker switch to turn on the machine that gives everybody jobs. They'll be too busy to complain (for once in their lives :rolleyes:)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Lets say Bernie Sanders becomes president, is he even going to survive the white house? Dude is 74 years old.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

He could but he'll come down with a common cold and thanks to his socialized universal health care the hospitals will be crammed with free loaders and he'll die before they can see him

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

I said come in! posted:

Lets say Bernie Sanders becomes president, is he even going to survive the white house? Dude is 74 years old.

Yeah, that's a full 5 numbers past 69, when other, famouser people died. Plus the CIA will murder him w/ secretive powders, probably. Something goes in his ovaltine and BAM he's cashing his social security checks in hell!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Ork of Fiction posted:

They won't be complaining once Trump gets to the white house and flips the giant breaker switch to turn on the machine that gives everybody jobs. They'll be too busy to complain (for once in their lives :rolleyes:)

Hitler made lots of jobs building a giant pointless highway, Trump will create lots of jobs building a giant pointless wall

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Rutibex posted:

Hitler made lots of jobs building a giant pointless highway, Trump will create lots of jobs building a giant pointless wall

What happens if all the illegals he uses to build the wall pull a fast one on him and end up walling the us out of Mexico instead of the other way around???

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Toadvine posted:

Who would win if the remaining candidates brawled for the white house?

I think Rubio could take Trump in that free-for-all but I also like to think Bernie has some wily grappling skills tucked away.

Hillary is a literal skeleton monster, which are immune to stab damage and resistant to slash damage.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I wish Lowtax would build a wall around GBS so we can't post in it anymore

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

gannyGrabber posted:

GBS is important, like a toilet. Maybe is gross and bad stuff goes in there, but it raises the value of your home, cause you gotta have a place to do that stuff.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

what i want to know is how building the wall will give americans jobs when trump wants mexico to pay for the wall. seems like he is giving our american jobs to those dang mexicans again

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

gannyGrabber posted:

Tbf he did do that and we got 1.0 and they ended up giving so much money to a hot dog man that they got chased off of the forums

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

gannyGrabber posted:

Hillary is a literal skeleton monster, which are immune to stab damage and resistant to slash damage.

I bet Hillary can't fight for poo poo she probably defaults to some kung fu stance she remembers from rush hour she's not even ready for a leg sweep

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

If there is a wall up, will carnival cruises still be offering cheap booze cruises????

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Fart Puzzle posted:

what i want to know is how building the wall will give americans jobs when trump wants mexico to pay for the wall. seems like he is giving our american jobs to those dang mexicans again

stop US aid to mexico and use same money to build great wall of texas to keep rapists out and racists in.

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

Toadvine posted:

I bet Hillary can't fight for poo poo she probably defaults to some kung fu stance she remembers from rush hour she's not even ready for a leg sweep

she probably has arthritis anyway lmbo just chop a bitch in the neck

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

RaceBannon posted:

stop US aid to mexico and use same money to build great wall of texas to keep rapists out and racists in.

but we can't build a wall of guns

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Fart Puzzle posted:

but we can't build a wall of guns

I don't like your 'can't do' attitude

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Why a literal wall? This is America and we have silicon valley. Armed drones with facial recognition patrolling the border. Drone Wall

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

RaceBannon posted:

I don't like your 'can't do' attitude

hey buddy im just saying what most people are afraid to say, speaking my mind like a true maverick even

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fart Puzzle posted:

uh duh, Mexico is going to pay for it, but they will be paying Americans to do the work! :911:

and if they don't like it, they won't get their citizens back from the detention camps

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

WhyteRyce posted:

some will revenge vote trump too trying to be ironic.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Rutibex posted:

uh duh, Mexico is going to pay for it, but they will be paying Americans to do the work! :911:

and if they don't like it, they won't get their citizens back from the detention camps

the detention camps they'l pay for too.

If they don't like that we'll start dropping their citizens on em right before the bombs fall.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Ork of Fiction posted:

Yeah, that's a full 5 numbers past 69, when other, famouser people died. Plus the CIA will murder him w/ secretive powders, probably. Something goes in his ovaltine and BAM he's cashing his social security checks in hell!

hey, uh, this is a little awkward, but do you know if these secret powders can cure jock itch? asking for a friend.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

I said come in! posted:

hes liek 4 years older than hilldawg.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

If Bernie wins we get a new Ben & Jerry's flavor, right?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Trump is gonna be president

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Yeap

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Homestar Runner posted:

if Bernie somehow doesn't get the nom I hope he runs as third-party with a new "Bern in Hell" whistlestop-tour platform deconstructing state by state how astoundingly and laughably hosed we all are

Bernie's behind the 8-ball right now and will have to win pretty big on Super Tuesday to catch up. The numbers don't favor him. He's also already said that he's going to endorse whomever the nominee ends up being, so...

But how about that Trump?

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Tony Homo posted:

Trump is gonna be president

If that results in an actual 200ft high wall across the Southern US border, I think it would be for the best.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35647126
lol Trumps gonna' win

edit; loving the 54 people who voted for JEB even though he dropped out back on the 20th, and the vote was on the 23rd.

Toys For Ass Bum has issued a correction as of 10:05 on Feb 24, 2016

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
Trumps great. He says the stupid poo poo that he needs to say to scoop up the hillbillies and keep Cruz out of the white house.

here's hoping he can keep the bumpkins eating that poo poo up until the nomination. :woop:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

so was it actually the KKK in Nevada today or just some yahoos

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Slugnoid posted:

Trumps great. He says the stupid poo poo that he needs to say to scoop up the hillbillies and keep Cruz out of the white house.

here's hoping he can keep the bumpkins eating that poo poo up until the nomination. :woop:

Once he's president, he'll be able to stomp the poo poo out of congress, every day, for 8 years.
He stole their base. No amount of fund raising is going to help a senator get re-elected if Trump puts them on blast.

Just think of that. No bribe big enough, no handout worth it, to get in the way of actual, useful legislation.
Lifelong Democrat puts on a red hat, says some strong words and tricks the whole world. It's beautiful. :911:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
trump, trump, trump, TRUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Hillary will lose to Trump because she's a loser that has made a career out of losing

save us Bernie

• Locked thread