Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

WhyteRyce posted:

Why a literal wall? This is America and we have silicon valley. Armed drones with facial recognition patrolling the border. Drone Wall

Yeah, there's a reason people stopped building actual walls to stop people...except as a gimmick over a short distance with extremely heavy surveillance and guard patrols and dogs and minefields (with the physical wall being more symbolic).

Get a bit of diesel and fertilizer in a barrel and the super expensive wall now has a hole in it. Do it a couple of times in quick succession as a feint to draw the patrols then again to actually get people through, and the multi billion dollar wall just got nullified by less than a thousand bucks worth of random crap.

[Oh, um, this post for entertainment purposes only. No information herein is tactically viable. Um...don't do terrorisms, kids (?) Meh, I'm white, they won't do anything...]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

IronClaymore posted:

Yeah, there's a reason people stopped building actual walls to stop people...except as a gimmick over a short distance with extremely heavy surveillance and guard patrols and dogs and minefields (with the physical wall being more symbolic).

Get a bit of diesel and fertilizer in a barrel and the super expensive wall now has a hole in it. Do it a couple of times in quick succession as a feint to draw the patrols then again to actually get people through, and the multi billion dollar wall just got nullified by less than a thousand bucks worth of random crap.

[Oh, um, this post for entertainment purposes only. No information herein is tactically viable. Um...don't do terrorisms, kids (?) Meh, I'm white, they won't do anything...]

Right. Because Americans don't have a plethora of guns and respond well to terrorism...er explosions.

:allears:

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"we shouldn't tell those very nice and kind people to respect our laws otherwise they will literally resort to terrorism within seconds to get what they want" lmao retard

funnily that applies to both moslems and mexicans

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

WitchFetish posted:

"we shouldn't tell those very nice and kind people to respect our laws otherwise they will literally resort to terrorism within seconds to get what they want" lmao retard

funnily that applies to both moslems and mexicans

Works the other way around though when it's others talking about Americans. Works depressingly well.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Isn't Mexico super lovely to it's own neighbors to the south?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Homestar Runner posted:

Hillary will lose to Trump because she's a loser that has made a career out of losing
save us Bernie

Hillary is going to lose to Trump and it will be glorious!
America is being made great again.

The only bigger loser than Hillary is Bernie. The old man who lets crazy people hijack his rallies and call all his supporters racists. LOL if you think hes going to save you. Hes too confused, old, and weak.

This is the man who marched in literal civil rights movements got fire hosed, dog attacked, and hauled away by cops. He stood with MLK and hes letting some crazy retards call him and his supporters racist. Just like a brittle confused old man. He's done. Trump would rip him apart harder than Jeb!

Microwaves Mom has issued a correction as of 13:44 on Feb 24, 2016

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Microwaves Mom posted:

Ahh, the last blustery gasps of a fading empire. Will you shatter like Rome or retire gracefully (lol) like Britain? No one had better be complacent, this is when empires become their most dangerous, their most brutal and heinous. Thrashing out at everyone around them while their very core dies, when what made them great in the first place is made obsolete or replaced.

Trump will be the perfect emperor president for you. Or almost perfect. It's all about a generation too early. Trump and Palin should have a baby, and THAT will be the president you need to finally end you. (It'd also make a pretty good sitcom.)

IronClaymore has issued a correction as of 13:56 on Feb 24, 2016

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
He loves the poorly educated.

He loves us, Goons!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

IronClaymore posted:

Ahh, the last blustery gasps of a fading empire. Will you shatter like Rome or retire gracefully (lol) like Britain? No one had better be complacent, this is when empires become their most dangerous, their most brutal and heinous. Thrashing out at everyone around them while their very core dies, when what made them great in the first place is made obsolete or replaced.

Trump will be the perfect emperor president for you. Or almost perfect. It's all about a generation too early. Trump and Palin should have a baby, and THAT will be the president you need to finally end you.

'We're going to take everyone down with us and it will be glorious.

Retail Slave posted:

He loves the poorly educated.

He loves us, Goons!

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

so was it actually the KKK in Nevada today or just some yahoos

Either a couple uncle ruckus's or a joke that's about to backfire like gently caress once the inevitable doxx happens

http://imgur.com/jwHfZzD

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

IronClaymore posted:

you're overcomplicating things just dig under the wall

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

SilkyP posted:

Yep.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Robo Reagan posted:

:colbert: you are thinking too small

http://www.businessinsider.com/cartel-narco-submarines-2015-4

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Microwaves Mom posted:

Hillary is going to lose to Trump and it will be glorious!

The only bigger loser than Hillary is Bernie. The old man who lets crazy people hijack his rallies and call all his supporters racists. LOL if you think hes going to save you. Hes too confused, old, and weak.

This is the man who marched in literal civil rights movements got fire hosed, dog attacked, and hauled away by cops. He stood with MLK and hes letting some crazy retards call him and his supporters racist. Just like a brittle confused old man. He's done. Trump would rip him apart harder than Jeb!

:laugh: bulletproof.

Didn't we learn that with the Great Ghost Dance?

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
What if the wall was made of claymores and high yield explosives?

Bah, my maid is a legal El Salvadorian. Worth every penny.

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Trump's opponents haven't figured out that he's the evil fireball from Fifth Element

attacking him only makes him stronger you fools!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Robo Reagan posted:

You build a wall up AND down you dummy.

Or just dig down and use the dirt to put a mountain on top of the wall. Mt. Trump!

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe
If trump becomes president, amerikkka will finally have the leader it deserves

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkoQw1e-S0

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
The best thing about Trump is how he keeps steamrolling everyone and then pundits have to come up with a bunch of excuses as to why "haha but he totally could never win haha" while they keep looking nervously at another Trump victory headline. But basically I hate him and think his entire campaign is proof that we live in some bizarro alternate reality.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
We won't come for you immediately after the election. But we will come, eventually, and when we do, please cry like a bitch because we are going to make some great deals! SQUEAL MOTHERFUCKERS!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

RedMage129 posted:

The best thing about Trump is how he keeps steamrolling everyone and then pundits have to come up with a bunch of excuses as to why "haha but he totally could never win haha" while they keep looking nervously at another Trump victory headline. But basically I hate him and think his entire campaign is proof that we live in some bizarro alternate reality.

He won the latino vote in Nevada. His numbers went up since Jeb! dropped out. Anything anyone said about his campaign is turning out wrong

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Retard Rubio is happy he got second place. Wtf is wrong with people thankful they got second place? Isn't it time to call trump out on the insane poo poo he has said?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I'm imagining the stunned silence in DC when God emperor Trump walks through the Whitehouse doors.

pookerbug
Jan 21, 2006

the vitreous humourist
I can't predict what a Trump presidency would be like, but I don't think it would end up as the doomsday scenario that everyone is fearing.

He's found a rhetorical schtick that's resonating with the racist mouth-breathers and knuckle-draggers so it's winning him primaries, but I think he's going to rein that poo poo in a lot once he becomes the GOP candidate and rein it even more if he ends up in office. Plus he's got some business acumen, so there's that. I'm thinking it would be an administration on a lovely to mediocre level comparable to H.W. and similarly single-term.

Why yes, I am on Xanax. Why do you ask?

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Looking forward to 1 year from now when Trump is laughing at how he totally punked the republican party by saying whatever crazy poo poo popped into his head. This will go down as the greatest performance art in history. President Clinton will publicly scold him for making a mockery of the political process while secretly thanking him.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Pope has a wall, I can have a wall. And Swiss people to guard it. Simple as that.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

IronClaymore posted:

That would be illegal.

Donald Trump
Jan 31, 2016

by exmarx
Unlicensed thread! I DEMAND 25% OF ALL PROFITS IN PERPETUITY.

Un-l337-Pork
Sep 9, 2001

Oooh yeah...

I cannot wait to watch Trump poo poo all over Hillary. My dream scenario is for Trump to force feed Hillary her own poo poo like those foie gras ducks.

If I am welfare-queen, mexican, or muslim, I'd be moving to Canada right now.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

nice reg date

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

RaceBannon posted:

Pope has a wall, I can have a wall. And Swiss people to guard it. Simple as that.

Hahahaha.

We need a Trump smiley.

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

SilkyP posted:

Yea but dont tell SJW's that. They also don't know that most Muslims are super racist against blacks and hindus and want gays removed from the face of the earth.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I laugh every time people pretend that Trump is offending hispanic voters, because they've been voting for him in record numbers in the primaries, along with p much everyone else :laugh:

Alucard Nacirema
Apr 22, 2008

by exmarx

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBA MONEY MONEY MONEY WHO DO YOU TRUST? Trump THATS WHO!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
A lot of people on my facebook are gettting anxious. they haven't come to terms with the fact that Trump will be PResident.

Its going to be the exact opposite of how stoked everyone was when Obama won in 08

User
May 3, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Nap Ghost

Setzer Gabbiani posted:

Either a couple uncle ruckus's or a joke that's about to backfire like gently caress once the inevitable doxx happens

http://imgur.com/jwHfZzD

Aren't KKK traditionally white people?

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Drunkboxer posted:

I can't tell if people who say "either bernie or trump" are stupid or just ultimate retards.

no, in fact it is you who are the retard!!

Aades
Nov 28, 2005

Guns Up!

If Sanders and Trump lose their party nominations, would they both continue to run as independents? Is a Clinton v Trump v Sanders v Cruz/Rubio race in the cards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

No. Sanders will endorse Hillary.

• Locked thread