Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you adopted?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

Adopt a newbie here; newbies post here to be adopted by someone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

nothing cuter than an orphan :3

City of Glompton

someone please adopt me

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Newbies in general or newbies to byob?

b h m

No, newbies!

Matoi Ryuko

b h m posted:

No, newbies!

I'm adopting this newbie!!!

shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls
Im an orphan who is cold + alone

Shaquin
I'm an orphan with a cool leather jacket and 80's era punk hair + smoking a newport in the pool of light cast by a single streetlamp

b h m

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I'm adopting this newbie!!!

Wow. Me, after all these years... a new.. newbie. This is how they tell me *sighs*

Piso Mojado

:pray:

by R. Guyovich
I would like to be adopted, I've had a pretty hard life so far, no dad, mom died when I was young.

Also I'm a sexual offender. I really like Star Trek.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
What would I have to do?

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

"Iesus vero ait eis sinite parvulos et nolite eos prohibere ad me venire talium est enim regnum caelorum"

Matthew 19:14

but i have no idea whether i'd adopt or be adopted. you are all my children, but not in a watching star trek kind of way

i don't want it to be weird

hi how are you ♥

Android Blues

i'm not ready to be tied down, but i'd happily be a newbie's itinerant aunt who shows up once a year with gifts that are out of touch with their interests

Piso Mojado

I wanna adopt a newbie from china

FluffieDuckie

Android Blues posted:

i'm not ready to be tied down, but i'd happily be a newbie's itinerant aunt who shows up once a year with gifts that are out of touch with their interests

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Shaquin

Piso Mojado posted:

I wanna adopt a newbie from china

there are many domestic newbies who need care and attention right here in your own backyard. yeah all these celebs are going to places like china or africa to find a newbie to take under their wing, and who can blame them need all the help they can get between state censoring of their posts or non existent internet connections in east africa, but lets tend the garden closest to us first

Tujague

by LadyAmbien
I've been thinking of breaking into BYOB but that's the most retarded thing about me

Obviously I need a unique kind of mentor

----------------

Piso Mojado

Tujague posted:

I've been thinking of breaking into BYOB but that's the most retarded thing about me

FluffieDuckie

Tujague posted:

dear something horrible has happened to your avatar

Mapparu

heres my byob success story, i was bwatts newbie and look how i turned out... im a byob poster.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Mapparu posted:

heres my byob success story, i was bwatts newbie and look how i turned out... im a byob poster.

congratulations!

hi how are you ♥

Montalvo

do i have what it takes to make it in the yob?

Matoi Ryuko

Montalvo posted:

I believe so, yes!!

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
okay so I know prostitution is illegal, but what about betting, I mean like "I bet you $20 you won't suck this dick" -- "You're on!"

FreshCutFries

Montalvo posted:

you already have a sick avatar, so if you can construct a basic joke than absolutely

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
welcome, newbies!

Jukeboxblues

Am I a newbie? I do not know. It is one of the great mysteries covered in hit popular tv series Cosmos starring Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Jukeboxblues posted:

Am I a newbie? I do not know. It is one of the great mysteries covered in hit popular tv series Cosmos starring Neil Degrasse Tyson.

oh hey you came back

we wandered in here at the same time

hi how are you ♥

Jukeboxblues

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

oh hey you came back

we wandered in here at the same time

Yeah, I am bad at posting so I generally just lurk. :P

treehaus

I don't know where I am but I like it here

FluffieDuckie

BM Farhtz posted:

I don't know where I am but I like it here

welcome friend! kick back, find a thread you like, and post a while

or you could make us a funny or interesting thread. share art with us, talk about your hobby, run a contest. there's so much to do here

oh and stop by the newbie avvie thread. we're crazy about avs here

Montalvo

Thingyman posted:

so if you can construct a basic joke than absolutely

well, poo poo

the unabonger
i'll adopt the newbie

Mexican Deathgasm

im cool with being adopted but I should warn you that I have a weird habit of sleepwalking out to the back yard in the middle of the night and trying to build a woodfire oven, like a huge goddamn brick woodfire oven and it comes out about how you'd expect for a guy with his eyes closed and no tools or manual dexterity and then I get ashamed and will need to sleep with you in your bed for a few days and I sleep dingle-out naked due to a skin condition that mostly isnt contagious and my back sweats a lot.

Matoi Ryuko

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

im cool with being adopted but I should warn you that I have a weird habit of sleepwalking out to the back yard in the middle of the night and trying to build a woodfire oven, like a huge goddamn brick woodfire oven and it comes out about how you'd expect for a guy with his eyes closed and no tools or manual dexterity and then I get ashamed and will need to sleep with you in your bed for a few days and I sleep dingle-out naked due to a skin condition that mostly isnt contagious and my back sweats a lot.

How do you feel about being kenneled at night?

Mexican Deathgasm

that's cool as long as i get walkies first

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
Millions of newbies are living in absolute poverty. Regions like GBS and FYAD are filled with poor helpless new members. Will you adopt one today?

For just 2 easy payments of $4.99, you can adopt a poor newbie, and help guide them through this difficult time. That's just 3 fast payments of $9.99 to save a poor helpless dejected life. We're here with newbie "9hotonic" to talk about their issues:

9hotonic posted:

Hi everyone, when I was young, my mom left me for the Facepunch forums and now I'm alone. I need support from older users and Platinum users to help me stay free of shitposting. Won't you help me?

Remember, just 5 simple quick transactions of $19.99 can help a newbie develop into an amazing poster. Will you leave them to be probated and banned? Or will you show the world your support for these poor confused newbies?

Sarah McLachlan posted:

Hi, I'm Sarah McLachlan, and for just 10 easy payments of $49.99 you can fund a small percentage of my salary, and help these poor innocent newbies.

That's only 15 quick discrete online transactions of $99.99 to take the life of a precious newbie under your wing. Please give today and show everyone how much you care about poor newbies. Thank you and God/Buddha/Satan/Allah/Lowtax bless you.

- Save the Newbiesİ Director

alnilam

9hotonic posted:

Millions of newbies are living in absolute poverty. Regions like GBS and FYAD are filled with poor helpless new members. Will you adopt one today?

For just 2 easy payments of $4.99, you can adopt a poor newbie, and help guide them through this difficult time. That's just 3 fast payments of $9.99 to save a poor helpless dejected life. We're here with newbie "9hotonic" to talk about their issues:

Remember, just 5 simple quick transactions of $19.99 can help a newbie develop into an amazing poster. Will you leave them to be probated and banned? Or will you show the world your support for these poor confused newbies?

That's only 15 quick discrete online transactions of $99.99 to take the life of a precious newbie under your wing. Please give today and show everyone how much you care about poor newbies. Thank you and God/Buddha/Satan/Allah/Lowtax bless you.

- Save the Newbies© Director

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

9hotonic posted:

- Save the Newbiesİ Director

----------------

• Locked thread