Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you adopted?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

:pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

I wanna adopt a newbie from china

Piso Mojado

Tujague posted:

I've been thinking of breaking into BYOB but that's the most retarded thing about me

Obviously I need a unique kind of mentor

Piso Mojado

9hotonic posted:

Millions of newbies are living in absolute poverty. Regions like GBS and FYAD are filled with poor helpless new members. Will you adopt one today?

For just 2 easy payments of $4.99, you can adopt a poor newbie, and help guide them through this difficult time. That's just 3 fast payments of $9.99 to save a poor helpless dejected life. We're here with newbie "9hotonic" to talk about their issues:

Remember, just 5 simple quick transactions of $19.99 can help a newbie develop into an amazing poster. Will you leave them to be probated and banned? Or will you show the world your support for these poor confused newbies?

That's only 15 quick discrete online transactions of $99.99 to take the life of a precious newbie under your wing. Please give today and show everyone how much you care about poor newbies. Thank you and God/Buddha/Satan/Allah/Lowtax bless you.

- Save the Newbies© Director

lol

Piso Mojado

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The newbie uprising has already begun!! :ohdear:

hello fellow lurkers. I'm with the revolution.

Piso Mojado

Breakfast Dorito posted:

i would request adoption but i fear you would just eat me

I'll adopt this one based solely on having a great usernsme. how are you today, friend?

Piso Mojado

9hotonic posted:

can i actually get adopted i'm lonely :c

okay, I'll adopt you both. 9hotonoc, I would,like to introduce you to your posting brother/sister Breakfast Dorito. You two will be great friends, and I'm already proud.

Piso Mojado

i flunked out posted:

you have a winner of a username

Piso Mojado

I love it :3

Piso Mojado

newbies, please draw one thing so we know where to seed you in the newbie brackets.

Piso Mojado

Finn Pennywhistle posted:

masterful humblebrag yo. newbies take note, this is how its done

that's why she makes the big bucks.

Piso Mojado

i flunked out posted:

sigs are good

this, but ironically

Piso Mojado

alnilam posted:

I should mention though that i have sigs off :smugmrgw:

:smugmrgw::hf::smugmrgw: