Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Keith David's worst nightmare is fighting Hot Rod Rowdy Roddy Piper in an alley way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Jaros you beautiful crazy gently caress.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[Julius gives a speech at the Church]
Julius: Every motherfucka here knows what we need to do! Those bitches think they ridin' around thinkin' they own these streets. I don't care what flags they fly! Rollerz, Carnales, Vice Kings... NO ONE is makin' this nigga scared to walk the Row! We're about to lock this poo poo down right now!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[Me, at home playing SR1 listening to that cutscene]
Church, Julius.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://youtu.be/janX2iGnljc

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I hope they make 1 and 2 backwards compatible for the Xbox One soon.

I would walk down to Gamestop and get an Xbone as soon as I heard if they did that.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[Saunters into GameStop in full Pimp Outfit, bling, cane and all, with a gold iPhone medallion that's blasting 50 Cent ft Lloyd Banks - We Came To Party and drops a pile of hunnit bands onto the counter] (in a combination of Pimp + AWildAbra southerner voice): Lemme get one of yo finest Xbones, my good mayun.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The shotgun pimp cane from 2

It's in 1 and 2 but in 1 as you complete each districts snatch activity your guy gets more swagger in his walk animation.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I just read that Kanye named his new kid Saint

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Stelio Kontos posted:

Downloading sr4 and gat for 8 dollars on my xbone right now. First saints row experience incoming

You should download 1 and 2 as well. And start with 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

You can't feel the feels in IV Properly if you've never played 1 and 2 but that's just IMO.

• Locked thread