Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

all Saints Ropw games are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

His middle name is Srowthethird
His title: Elder Saints the Fifth.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Stelio Kontos posted:

Are they backwards comlatible? Also I heard the series started really nailing it with 3, and that 2 was pretty okay
you heard wrong men. 2 is still considered to be the best one by a lot of people – it’s definitely the best from a pure “GTA but not taking itself seriously” perspective, but it’s probably a bit harder to go back to from 3 if you have virulent AIDS. 3 had an insanely bad time in development so it’s a miracle we even got a functional game, it’s definitely not the best but it’s still good and the basic gameplay is a lot better. 4 is epic as Hell.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

You can't feel the feels in IV Properly if you've never played 1 and 2 but that's just IMO.
Yeah it makes me wish I’d played 1.

Im gonna replay with a woman who looks like The Boss from MGS3 to see if it gives me feels when characters call me Boss.

• Locked thread