Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

House Louse posted:

You just reminded me of a bloke I heard of who looked after a couple of big, popular car parks near Bristol. He charged £1 a day or £5 all day, and one day, after working there twenty or thirty years, he vanished. When people phoned up the council to ask where the car park warden had gone, they'd never heard of the guy.

This is like the oldest STDH.txt from facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

PT6A posted:

Why do I keep getting calls from the same goddamn lovely telemarketing company after I've told them I'm not going to respond twice, and then I told them to gently caress off on their third call? Surely it can't be a good use of time to harass someone who's showed less than no interest in buying your bullshit.

It's always web marketing nonsense too...

If someone is a dick and asks to have their number removed, said number will not be removed out of spite.

Call centre 101 bro

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

photomikey posted:

No she told me that one when she was putting her panties back on after I finished.

You are poo poo.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Tell me more about watches

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Yeah, you can get some pretty good fake watches.

My friend got a fake Rolex on his honeymoon in Bali for the equivalent of £50. We held it against another friends genuine £4000 one and really, to the naked eye there was no difference.

Weight was the same, had the same engravings in the right places.