Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009
One time I legit got a fake check in the mail, with MICR numbers blurred out, and an actual printout of the insane email message. Varying fonts and colors, and underlines, and italics the works. I don't know how they got my name and address, but it's one of my prized possessions. It's in a box somewhere.

It was the old, "cash it and send us $x." But the MICR numbers were so hosed that it would never read. So A for effort, F for execution. Why send a check you couldn't even cash? Maybe Andy Kaufman came back for one last joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU