Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antifa Sarkeesian
Jun 4, 2009

yo les digo que no, que no soy la madre de nadie, pero que, eso si, los conozco a todos, a todos los jóvenes poetas del DF, a los que nacieron aquí y a los que llegaron de provincias, y a los que el oleaje trajo de otros lugares de Latinoamérica, y que los quiero a todos

PT6A posted:

I've had the "oh I just need $X to get a bus ticket to see my sick daughter" scam too. If you're going to keep working that scam in the same area, you better do a better job of remembering who already gave you money a few weeks ago, you loving lying piece of poo poo.

once i realized that people like this and the kroger lady mentioned above were just drug addicts whose addiction made it so that they literally did not give a gently caress about anything besides getting their drugs for the day and not withdrawing I started looking at them as a societal problem again, more like the more obviously homeless panhandlers and i'll still give one of them a few bucks sometimes even though iknow they're lying to my fuckin face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU