Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

On the flip side of this, my partner works for a charity, and earns a decent amount - because otherwise she'd take her skills elsewhere. You want good high-level employees so your charity will be successful? You've got to have a competitive salary. I knows there's loads of dodgy salaries in charity land, but sometimes (not all the time), they're needed to pull in talent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

I always figured if you're desperate enough to sit in the cold shaking like a nutcase, then you can have some of the change that's in my pocket. gently caress, I've gone into a shop before and, without having been asked, bought a tramp some cigarettes and some beers, because if I was having to do that for a job, I'd love some beers and cigarettes.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Can anyone tell me what the angle is on this:

There were some nice Turtle Beach headphones on eBay for about a tenth of the RRP. I figured I'd bite, because I use PayPal, so if anything's not right, I'll get my money back.

So predictably, I get a message from eBay telling me the seller's account has been compromised, and to file a dispute. Like I say, I'll get all my money back; so what's in it for the scammer? A way to get free money, as PayPal will refund me in the end?

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Run it down your arm the sharp way and it’ll last the rest of your life!

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

He got a lift home ! Amazing.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

My parents used to love this poo poo. They managed to catch the wave of American evangelism that hit the U.K. in the early/mid nineties, even back then I thought these fuckers were crooked.

Due to all of this I’m somehow cursedly aware of the existence of the Bakkers and Kenneth Copeland. loving charlatans.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Joke’s on them: that’s my fetish, I’d pay them!

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

small ghost posted:

I can't remember if I posted it in this thread but I got one of those once that used the most bizarre euphemism for wanking - like, "wrestling the purple serpent" or something similar.

I don't have a penis tho so it was a wasted effort.

I’ve had plenty of these and it’s like “if you were really watching me you’d know that my fetish is being filmed unawares whoaaahaahah I’m nearly there”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

As a total lurker in this thread, Desert Bus, block her. This is a bad loving thing that you are watching, like some kind of Hitchcock film, and no good will come of it.

You can’t help, it’s already happened, stop watching.