Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Chris Jericho vs AJ Styles - Battle of needless springboard moves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Liontamer called by name what the gently caress is happening

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
lol Styles Clash now 1/2 in pin attempts

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Ah, the classic John Cena/Kevin Owens finish

what the gently caress

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
This just shows how much tougher the WWE sports entertainers are than those in NJPW. You get hit with the Styles Clash over there and you're in the hospital. Here in WWE Chris Jericho kicks out of it

The tap out finish was really cool, why have the Clash used at all though

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I thought they were going to kiss at the end there

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
You save the Styles Clash as a super finisher that will get a big pop when he wants to use it. There aren't many moves that are over anymore. It's dumb to kill it immediately.

It was dumb when Kevin Owens kicked out of the avalanche AA and then lost immediately anyway too. You should save something like that for a huge match. Now of course, if they don't plan on AJ Styles ever having a huge match, it was fine.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'm glad that a title match was on the preshow so that they could fit a 3 hour long New Day segment and the Social Outcasts onto the main show

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'm glad that this hot R-Truth Goldust angle is going to continue. Maybe when they're both over 50 they can team up

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Cubone posted:

social outcasts should rename themselves something that four dudes like that would think is cool, like "dark wulves" or "bad dudez"

"the New World Order Wolfpac"

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Dean should get knocked out and then Lesnar and Roman Reigns just re-enact Kimbo v Dada

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
RIP dean Ambrose

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Brock Lesnar's Achilles Dick

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Well that was a really boring show with no particularly great matches. Jericho's tap out was pretty much the highlight of the night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I did like that Dean finally did something that would actually fit his LUNATIC FRINGE character and it instead caused him to instantly lose the match

• Locked thread