Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
WWE FASTLANE IS SCROTUM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Dr. rear end posted:

What the gently caress is wrong woth Dolph's hair
it's attached to a loser

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

haha I thought the whole match was over for one second. was wrong about who gets first fall :(

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Why isn't Mauro the PBP guy..... :sigh:
Maybe Brock Lesnar can F-5 Cole again out of anger after he gets screwed in the main event tonight

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

THE BOSS

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

I hope Flo Rida dies

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Carver Crisis posted:

I hope Flo Rida dies
and Machine Gun Kelly after Owens powerbombs him again

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

YES

gently caress YOU DOLPH

good match though

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Can't really fault The Big Show for actually being able to get the dead crowd to chant during this match

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Do you think Vince still looks on in wonder at very tall men kind of lazily roughing each other up

Do you think it still makes him happy, or is it simply all he understands
I hope Vince is forced to watch cruiserweight matches for eternity when he inevitably gets to hell

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

jesus loving Christ, this company lmao

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

OldTennisCourt posted:

Okay so making my prediction

RAW starts and Vince does a 20 minute promo announcing HHH wins the award.

Roman comes out and he heard HHH had award winning balls but they seem like honorable mentions at best

HHH is angry

main event match
you are probably dead on lmao

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

WrasslorMonkey posted:

He doesn't want to get AIDS from this match
lol

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

a fitting tribute to Daniel Bryan

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

sohry

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Crowd is fine, they're probably just really drunk, I don't blame them

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Dango Bango posted:

I loving hate Byron Saxton so much.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Moxie posted:

Is it possible for this card to be all downhill from the opening divas tag team match
KO vs Dolph was good and had the correct ending, but after that, sure

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lol I still love Jericho

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

haha insulting the previous gimmicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lol they literally just added a jobber match to fill time

• Locked thread