Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can't wait to see some wrestleing in this life in the fastlane for only 9.99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The WWE Network is hurting the WWE Superstars and Divas paychecks because not as many people are buying the 60 dollars PPV's anymore and the WWE Network is only 9.99 a month and some months are free on the Network. Like last November, February, and for new subscribers in April were all free. It's a Shame how WWE don't protect their superstars or Divas.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rear end lane

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

fast tane

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gassed lane

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

comcast lane

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm AJAX. I'm trying now, to become a WWE Superstar. I learned a thing or 2 from my close cousin who wrestles. Plan to learn more. So yeah. BTW, I'm very kind.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some good ironic trash on this show

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i bought this on ppv to try and provide as much support as possible to make wrestlemania the best that it can be

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

will tomorrow night's show be better than this show

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

broadcast pain

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cubone posted:

social outcasts should rename themselves something that four dudes like that would think is cool, like "dark wulves" or "bad dudez"

american wolves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

drat what a sweet rear end ending. look at that sign

• Locked thread