Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

dolph's hair :yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

father powerbomb won and that is right and good

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

what's the o/u on time to "please retire" chants. six minutes? seven?

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

briiiiiie moooooode

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

jericho please don't be mean to aj styles after nearly killing him

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

people can complain about the clash not being protected but honestly what finisher in WWE is really protected at this point

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

did they wildly misjudge how long something earlier in the show would take and extend this to fill time? i can think of no other explanation

besides wwe creative being bad that's probably it.

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

and adr and kalisto were bumped to the preshow sm drat h at whoever was responsible for running this nonsense

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

the sad thing is that no matter how badly they're booked, i'll still love 75% of the social outcasts (sorry adam rose)

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

GenericMartini posted:

I'm sure Adam Rose understands.

it's not adam rose i care about i just want to be as nice and polite as my hero bo dallas

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

brock's expression when locking in a submission is the funniest thing in the world

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

CHRIST

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

good match, horrific finish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

me, watching that finish

• Locked thread