Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
huh, remember when Cena "elevated" the US Championship to the point where it was defended on the pre-show and got pushed to it in favor of a match involving tamina? cause that's what's happening right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
wait you only get disqualified for one fall?

and they're actually asking why you bash a guy's head in with a chair and forfeit your first fall?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Solus posted:

Please tell me I didn't hallucinate the "I'm Triple HHH's Dad, Quadruple H. My friends call me Quad" Ad.

no you didn't and it was hilarious. although it would've been even funnier if they could've brought kevin nash in to say it

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

hey Byron, Mauro's here. stop trying to talk please.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

smell this posted:

i can't believe we gotta hear cole soon

HEY JBL INSTEAD OF WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS MATCH LET'S TALK ABOUT EDGE AND CHRISTIAN THEY DO FUNNY THINGS BROUGHT TO YOU BY MOUNTAIN DEW DEW THE DEW THIS ADVERTISEMENT BROUGHT TO US BY GEICO ROMAN EMPIRE

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

alberto del enterrado

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Big Queefy posted:

so is Mauro just there for the preshow? Cause he's like...better than cole.

so is mike tenay so that doesn't really mean much

but yeah maurowns

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Tired from months and months of campaigning, the Jeb! Express pulls in for some much needed time to unwind. WAIT! WHAT'S GOING ON JBL? THAT'S TRUMP'S MUSIC!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Remember when Rovert said Eva Marie was getting a huge push because of her being in the Fastline promotions?

Remember when Lana was supposed to do all these things and then she got Zigglered?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i was going to complain about the upcoming ryback big show kane suckfest being higher on the card than this and then i remembered that dolph ziggler is involved in this match and now i'm wishing it got kicked to the pre-pre-show

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Brock Lesnar posted:

where did it all go wrong for Dolph Ziggler

spirit squad

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

oatgan posted:

dolph ziggler's new age outlaws mullet is spectacular. Road Dogg in the front, Assman in the back

hahahahaha

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Does he even have a gimmick anymore other than "wears 80's clothing"?

"andy kaufman without the irony or self-awareness"

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

bartok posted:

I know Ziggler is a giant poopy head we all wish would die but he is really good at getting his rear end kicked.

the problem with that is then he still wins after ZIGZAGOUTTANOWHERE

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

the Z-listest of PPVs

even that house show from Madison Square Garden felt more important than this nonsense

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

the network keeps jumping and making me watch the same crap twice

THE WWE IS FORCING ME TO WATCH DOUBLE ZIGGLER

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Saint Freak posted:

Rip owens those stairs are like 1100 pounds of tungsten.

can the big show run across a set of stairs so big he himself cannot lift them?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

YES SIR THAT IS THE CORRECT FINISH

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

that old guy is pretty pissed off about that dolph sign

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

ah yes i forgot we've actually made it to the point where pay per views are actually just Sunday Night Raw

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

gently caress EM UP WYATTS gently caress EM UP

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Dr. Lariat posted:

What the gently caress was that goofy bullshit is kelvin Sullivan booking this feud?

big strongman: BRAY! BRAY! THE WATER'S NOT HOT!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

pyro before match, i guess it ends in interference to set the wyatts up for WM because they're no way they win a match

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Dario the Wop posted:

Remember when Rowan was a genius-level vintner? Good times.

solving a rubik's cube during a promo was one of my favoritest things

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

big show tries desperately to make anyone care about this match

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

GeneX posted:

you're watching this mess of your own free will, dammit

force of habit and inability to control myself mitigates my guilt

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

beergod posted:

this is beyond terrible. what the gently caress even is this? who wants to see this?

this is TNA levels of bad. like i'm seriously waiting for abyss to run out and hulk up on someone or something

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

AHAHAHAHA YOURE making GBS threads ME REALLY

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

the boos. the boos are in force.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

AJ'S GONNA KILL YOU
AJ'S GONNA KILL YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

OldTennisCourt posted:

Holy poo poo this crowd is almost totally silent.

wouldn't you be asleep too given the shitshow these poor people have been forced to sit through. and also isn't this Cleveland? their lives sucked even before Vince poo poo all over them with this garbage

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i believed

what is wrong with me? i thought they were gonna do it.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

EVERYTHING

IS

poo poo

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

i fell asleep sometime in the AJ Styles match. i was going to ask if I should go back and watch anything. turns out i have my answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

wasn't this damien sandow's actual gimmick at some point in time?

• Locked thread