Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Friday night we had Kimbo vs. Dada 5000, and last night we had Trump win South Carolina. Let's see if WWE will complete my best weekend ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Mauro actually called the Frankensteiner. Scott Steiner vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania is official.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Power Windows posted:

Can Mauro replace Cole?

And JBL?

And Saxton?

You could replace Saxton with a potted plant and no one would notice.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Big Queefy posted:

so is Mauro just there for the preshow? Cause he's like...better than cole.

It's been so long since I heard a WWE commentator express emotion when calling a match.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Sockser posted:

"At one point Kane was abducted by the wyatts"

Whatever happened with that Maggle? Huh? Where did that go? Did he ever escape? Did he get brainwashed? Or did he just show up on raw a month later like nothing happened?

The first time it happened he came back as Corporate Kane. Maybe the Wyatts kidnapped him and helped him work on his resumé.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

This show is bad. Real bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I'm not following. Does Edge no longer have to poop?

• Locked thread