Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
Hello friends, I have been going to the gym 3 times a week after work and also learning how to fence on the remaining two, AMA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Dum Cumpster posted:

Is fencing as fun as it sounds? What about the response?

Yes, absolutely. But you need decent core strength and flexibility because you're going to be holding a 4.5lbs sword out from yourself for extended periods, and many of the defensive and offensive guards require extending and retracting into odd positions.

Zahgaegun posted:

Can I legally stab someone and claim we were practicing fencing? Please hurry.

A single stab may look like an accident, but is rarely enough to kill someone outright unless you strike directly at the nrck or heart. But all fencing blades are capped and dulled, in addition to the gorget and mask covering most vitals.

Renegret posted:

Are you more of a dog person, or a cat person?

I have two cats, but grew up in a house with 3+ dogs. I like both.

notZaar posted:

What's your favorite anime?

Anime is blood.

Magic Rabbit Hat fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Feb 24, 2016

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

How do I deadlift. I just started Starting Strength and I can tell it's going to destroy me when it starts getting heavier. That and the Overhead Press.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Holy poo poo it's E. Honda.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Party Alarm posted:

I farted really loudly at the bottom of a heavy squat today

I hope you used the extra thrust to finish your rep.

• Locked thread