Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

notZaar posted:

Basically everybody I see at the gym with headphones are wearing beats, but on the plus side I never hear their lovely music leaking out like the maniacs who wear in ear monitors with the volume turned up to max.

I'm currently wearing small bright pink earbuds that my daughter owns after getting my usual ones caught in a cable machine and having to rip them apart to get them out

They play death metal really well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Say Nothing posted:

Posting some more Arnold strongman videos from the YLLS powerlifting thread, just in case anyone is feeling too cocky about their strength.

Big Z, winner (8th title!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dudawrdMptE

wow thats a yoke

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Doin some 21's today, getting to last lot of reps, felt the urge to scream COME ON BITCH YEA like this champion

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
surely they are kilos

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Yep foam roll as above...I got a massage stick which is a bit more portable and allows you to apply pressure with your hands rather than your body weight, it's been worth the $20

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

All I can think is Gears of War

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
So been bored and scouring YouTube this week, usually only check bro science for some giggles but have branched out a little, Jesus it's a train wreck out there...a lot of fighting and writing each other off

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Pretty good thats its helped her become more mobile than she was at such an age

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
after playing with fire the last 4 weeks I finally did it and snapped my calf muscle again, so good, now I can walk around like I am 80 for a few weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007

Chinatown posted:

did u guyz watch da crossfit games

only elgins pisstake

going to do belly flop push ups over a barbell now

• Locked thread