Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

YeahTubaMike posted:

whatever happened to the crossfit thread anyway

it was a fad thread. fitting.

NOT LIKE THIS THREAD ITS FOR TRUE LIFTERS ONLYY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

notZaar posted:

It's very impressive, but it's not 400lbs impressive.

i weigh 400lbs

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

drat he's buff what's his routine?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

notZaar posted:

I've always skipped those machines, they seem like a complete waste of time.

nah dude they are great machines who cares if you look dumb. they close dat thigh gap :henget:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

The Revenant posted:

Im stuck at like.... 45+25 on each side of the bar on bench press. and I can do like 4 reps of it and can't go up anymore. what do I do?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Taking a break from benching and doing shoulder stuff helped me a lot. Also, do more dumbbell presses. Sure, you're not going to be able to get the numbers as high (my max bench is like 195lbs, my max dumbbell is like 65lbsx2), but it works your stabilization and shoulders a lot. Start working that in lieu of bench half the time and it should increase your bench.

(also, doing presses et al on the swiss ball helped me a lot)

E: what the gently caress is Crazylegs McGee doing up there?!

warming up to do those old powerlifter upside-down squats, duh

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Swolebros, I took the threads advice and tried the abductor / adductor machines. Thighs blasted 10/10, would blast again.

welcome to the club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

bamhand posted:

Start biking. Spandex will really help sharpen those lines for you.

He has Contador as his avatar so I'm pretty certain his tan lines are from biking.

• Locked thread