Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
If you arent on 500mg test a week + 350mg trenbologna aceteto kill yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Cordon bleu posted:

Medical professionals prescribe short-term Growth Hormone regimes to teens that had a bad puberty or the elderly now.

Theyve been doing this for a while, messi for example had stunted growth but they gave him GH as a teen and now he has a weird center of gravity which helps him be the best soccer player in the world.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Fallows posted:

r/steroids is pretty bad, the wiki part has good information for getting started but all the threads are guys basically talking about how alpha they are and how every bitch is checking them out and all the hoes theyre loving, its really embarassing.

maybe youd be talking about loving bitches constnatly if you werent a low test beta c*ck boy get with the program retard

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Pesmerga posted:

I'm trying to work up strength for hanging leg raises, but I swing too much when lifting my legs. Would training on the dip station with a weighted dip belt help to build up the core strength I need to do them property?

your cores too week, you need to flex it hard as gently caress to balance yourself

• Locked thread