Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry

Fhqwhgads posted:

Girl basically moved in with me and can cook up a storm. We're both doing legit weekly mealprep now and suddenly I find myself wanting a bigger apartment not for her poo poo, but for a bigger kitchen, sink, counterspace, and fridge.

Meal prepping for 10+ lunches can become tough depending on the food that week. We run out of space when using our biggest frying pans for bell peppers, 2 baking sheets worth of squash, maxing out our grill for chicken, etc. Having to do dishes because you need to use the same pan/bowl twice sucks. Luckily we only need to store stuff overnight on Sundays because I take my lunches and put them in the work fridge, and usually buy groceries on Sundays. Otherwise fridge space would suck too.

This week was easy because of taco party leftovers, basically having burrito bowls all week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread